Ch 1: Worst Birthday

Third Pov.

A beautiful red headed girl at the height of five foot five watch with knowing eyes as her one year boyfriend kissed another girl.

"Why can't I tell everyone about us?" She heard the girl question her boyfriend as she hugged him around his waist. "Don't worry, we will" the male stated with a assuring smile. The girl watching them, gritting her teeth slowly as tears brimmed her violet-blue eyes. She then silently closed her eyes and calmed down before putting a blank expression on her face as she made herself known to the new couple.

"Hey Koji."

Said male snapped his next to his now ex-girlfriend as she gave him a blank look.

"Y-Yona" Koji stuttered out as he let go of the girl in his arms.

"What are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you the same question" Yona retorted back calmly as she connected her hands behind her back. "I was wondering where you went since you were missing downstairs..." The red head then looked at the other female in the room.

"...I guess she explains it."

"Babe, listen-"

"It's alright Koji. I already knew that you were losing feelings for me, no need to really hide it."

The light skinned girl shrugged her shoulders lightly before bowing.

"Thank you for taking care of me until now, I had fun" she informed as she stood straight up before looking back at the dumbfounded girl.

"I think you should know that his name means 'little one'. I mean you are his girlfriend after all."

Yona smirked mischievously before walking away. Once she was sure she was by herself, the red head let her tears flow out of her eyes freely.

"Everyone I ever love always end up leaving me..." She muttered softly as she thought back to when the police announced that her childhood friend was missing earlier in the day. The light skinned girl quickly shook her head and slapped her cheeks.

"No time to think about that! Hayato wouldn't want me crying over some dumb guy on my birthday!" She exclaimed to herself as she made herself back downstairs to enjoy the rest of her birthday party.

Hours later, the party was over and Yona was sitting at her bedroom's window seat, looking up at the night sky. She sighed peacefully before resting her head against the window. "It would be nice to be somewhere where I belong.." She muttered lightly as she spotted a shooting star.

As Yona went to stand up, she blinked in surprise as a sudden pain burned throughout her whole body. Crouching down, the sixteen year old muffled her screams as she bit on her bottom lip roughly. A few minutes passed by as she continued to hold in her screams before feeling the pain decrease.

She sighed in relief before letting the darkness consume her.

Yona Pov.

I groaned lightly as I felt something shaking me awake. I slowly opened my eyes and let out a scream as I saw me.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"That's what I want to know! How come you look like me?!" The girl questioned in a demanding tone. I blinked at her as I slowly tilted my head to the side. "Name's Yona" I greeted. She gasped.

"My name is Yona as well!"

"Then stop screaming, it's getting on my nerves" I stated as I stood up and stretched.

"Where are we?"

Yona shrugged. "I don't really know. I just wished for someone to save me and then I ended up here" she informed. I nodded.