Ch 3: Saying Our Goodbyes

Yona Pov.

I looked amusedly at Hak and his grandfather as they had the most weirdest conversation.

"By the way, Hak-"

"Yo gramps" Hak greeted casually as he stopped Mundok from touching him by holding him back with his index finger. "You're going to avert my loving embrace, huh? Now, come to my chest" Mundok ordered as he tried to hug Hak.

"I'm accepting it, with my fingertip."

I covered my mouth to hide my laughter as I continued to watch them.

"Grandpa, me too, me too! Nice and tight!" I heard Tae-yeon exclaim as he opened the sliding door and ran into the room. I blinked over at the opening and smirked amusedly at the crowd of people laying on the ground. "Han Dae? What happened to you?" I questioned worriedly as I got up and ran over to him. I helped Tae-woo sit him down before looking at his wounds, soon sighing in relief.

"You're so lucky that none of them are serious" I informed. "What happened upstream?!" Hak questioned as he sat next to me. "There are fire tribe soldiers blocking the water flow...I picked a fight with a few unarmed men and ended up getting beat up" the brunette informed as I poked at his arm. He hissed slightly as he flinched back.

"That's what you get for starting a fight you knew you wouldn't win" I proclaimed as I stood up and looked around the room. I smiled happily as I spotted my bag and skipped over to it.

"I don't know what the hell is going on, but I think you guys shouldn't start a fight with them."

"Why?" I heard Tae-woo question in a pissed of tone as I searched through my bag. "Think about it, if you start a fight now, who knows what will happen. They might have strong allies on their side that are nearby and would end you all in a heartbeat" I explained as I pulled out a first aid kit.

"Think through things slowly, maybe this is a warning."

"She's right, don't interfere with the fire tribe" Mundok ordered as he went to sit down beside me while I tended Han Dae's wounds. "Why elder?! They blocked the river and they killed Han Dae!!" Tae-woo argued. I bonked him on the head before giving him a smile. "Calm down" the old man ordered. "Don't worry about the river. You could probably by some water from some merchants...For now can you lay Han Dae down somewhere?" I asked politely.

Tae-woo blinked at me before nodding and grabbed the brunette by his collar, stating that he's going to bury the corpse. I giggled lightly at him before waving at everyone as they started to disperse.

"Gramps, this is a warning from the fire tribe" Hak informed as he leaned against the wall. "A warning?" Mundok questioned. The Beast nodded his head. "They're trying to make Lord Soo-won king" he informed in a dark tone. I down casted my eyes as I drowned out what they were talking about.

Why the hell am I so damn angry..? Yona..?

When I didn't get a response, I tched under my breath before getting up and grabbed my bag. "I'm going to go change" I informed before walking out of the room, not even bothering to hear what they have to say. I quickly found a empty room and changed into the short black kimono I had on earlier before putting the clothes in the bag and sat down.

I hugged my knees closer to my chest and perched my chin on top of them as I thought about the whole situation right now.

Okay, so I was transported back in time...Uncle Mu, Hayato, and I all have look alikes and I watched my 'father' die twice...Why the hell am I so upset about Blondie be king anyways..?

"Argh! This is so annoying~!" I whined as I pulled on my hair slightly before twisting it around my fingers. "I have to cut this soon before it grows too long..." I muttered before looking at the sliding door as it was opened by Tae-yeon. "Rina!" He exclaimed as he walked over to me with a tray of food.