Ch 6: The Start Of Our Journey

Yona Pov.

"You're such a pain!" Yoon complained as he cut my hair. "Yes, yes, but you love me so shush" I proclaimed with a happy smile. When he finished, I quickly got up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Yoon! You really can do anything, huh?" I stated questioningly as his face turned a bright red. "Wh-why do you keep doing that?!" He exclaimed as he walked over to a small crate full of water and cleaned off the blade he was using to cut my hair.

"It's a habit. I kiss people on the cheek or forehead as a thanks as well as when I'm complimenting them...I think my dad even told me that my mom had the same habit" I informed as I looked up at the ceiling with a thoughtful expression before shrugging. "...Just so you know, you have to pay me" he proclaimed nonchalantly. I gave him a close eyed smile. "Send it to Mundok!" I exclaimed happily. "He's the hero of the wind tribe! How do you know him?!" Yoon questioned in shock. "Really? He didn't seem like one...No, wait, I take that back" I stated as I felt a shiver go down my back.

Creepy...

"How can you not know that?! His strength can match that of the late general, Yu-hon!!" Yoon informed. I looked up at him before smiling. "You a lot of things, huh?" I questioned happily. He hmphed as he turned away from me. "Of course I do! I'm a genius! If I read a book once, I could memorize the whole thing...but I've only read a few books in my life time. There's so many books in the world out there that I didn't read yet and it makes me made just thinking about it..." The fifteen year old muttered. I giggled softly at him as I walked over to the bookshelf he has.

"Yoon..."

"Oh well, it's not really a problem. All I really need is this dirty book right here."

I watched as he pulled out a tattered book and looked at it nostalgically.

"That idiot Ik-soo found it in a garbage after tripping and falling somewhere."

I giggled at the thought of the tall blonde doing exactly that. "I could see it happening" I state with a small -amused- smile.

My smile grew as Yoon started to go on and on about Ik-soo before realizing what he was doing and got all flustered.

"A-anyways, I don't have time to worry about your guys' problem so hurry up and go on your journey!!" He exclaimed in embarrassment. I chuckled as he walked out of the little building before doing the same and looked for Ik-soo.

When I found him and pulled him into a small shed.

"Listen Ik-soo, about your request...I don't think we can do it" I proclaimed with a smile.

"I can't take him from his happiness...so unless Yoon personally requests to willingly come along with us, he's going to stay here with you."

"I-Is that so.." He sighed softly and I smiled.

"Ya know Ik-soo, you remind me of my dad" I informed nostalgically.

"The pr-pr, um..."

"Prime minister? Yes. You're flanky, a crybaby, and your head is always in the clouds...."

I chuckled as a flower appeared out of his head making me think he was absolutely adorable.

"...But, you're a lovely person. And adorable" I complimented as I kissed his cheek lightly. I giggled as his face turned red as a tomato. "Th-thank you Yona..." He stuttered before running out of the shed. I watched with amused eyes as he was suddenly pulled to the side before looking down at my clothes.

I need to change, but...Ah, right! I have clothes in my bag!

I smiled happily as I turned around before running out the shed myself and ran over to the little house and ran inside. I looked over to where I put my bag and ran over to it before opening it and pulled out a white lace bandau top and a flowing red skirt that ended right at my feet. I quickly changed into them and pulled out the rest of the stuff in the bag, getting curious about them.