Ch 4: A Clumsy Preist

Yona Pov.

"Yona, don't let go of me" Hak ordered as he smirked at the sudden group of men as they surrounded us. An irk mark appeared on my cheek as I punched his back lightly. "Don't tell me what to do, Beast" I snapped back as the men started to run towards us. I sighed lightly before ducking as I watched Hak swing his blade, killing a handful of guys instantly.

I don't think I'll ever get over that...

I sweat dropped at his happy smirk before shaking my head as some weird looking guy appeared above us.

"So it really was you guys, huh?" The guy stated in a slight questioning tone as he looked down at us.

"The Thunder Beast is in good health, General Son Hak....and Princess Yona as well. I, Kan Tae-jun of the fire tribe, have been waiting for this moment a long time."

 I blinked at him before looking off to where Hak was pointing towards the forest.

"Don't you think mother nature is beautiful Yona?" The Beast questioned. "Sure is" I answered with a nod.

"-Wait, whaaattt?!"

"How...how can you be enjoying the scenery while I'm talking to you?!" The weird man cried as I glanced back at him. "You were talking to me?" Hak questioned nonchalantly. I covered my mouth and turned away from him as I held in my giggles.

"I'm not a general and I'm not called 'Son' either...I'm really, terribly sorry."

I tugged my hood to cover my face as I struggled to keep my laughter in.

The sarcasm is real right now...

"Oh no, if you understand then...Wait, NOT A GENERAL?!"

I couldn't take it anymore as I let my laughter flow freely from my mouth, falling to the ground and held my sides. "Dear god, I believe my day has been made" I proclaimed as I wiped stray tears from my eyes. "That's right! I'm just the wandering traveler, Hak" Hak proclaimed as well making me go into another fit of laughter.

"Anyways, that also means that no matter what I do from now on...it doesn't involve the wind tribe. So I'm sorry second son of General Kan."

I gasped for air as I finished laughing before standing up and stood next to Hak.

"You, my dear friend, are hilarious" I commented as I pat his shoulder before looking at the Kan guy. "Is that so..? Oh well, I don't care anyways since I came here to kill you and retrieve the Princess!!" The Kan guy exclaimed as he raised a sword into the hair.

"But I'm not the Princess..." I muttered as I jumped into the air and kicked a soldier away as they began to charge towards us once again. I blinked in surprise as I felt a strong arm circle around my waist before looking up at Hak as he hugged me to his body and swung his bladed spear, knocking some arrows away from us.

"Don't give him time to rest!!"

I watched with amazed eyes as Hak single handedly block a handful of soldiers before dodging a few with his arm still around my waist. I blushed lightly at how close we were before quickly shaking my head. "You're getting fatter..." I heard Hak mutter, making an irk mark appear on my cheek as I glared up at him. "Shut up before I punch you again" I threatened as we landed before running.

"Chase after them!!"

"How annoying.." I complained as I glanced at my surroundings. My eyes stopped upwards as they landed on a man aiming an arrow at me. "Aim for the Princess!" Someone ordered, making my eyes widen in shock since I knew that Hak was most likely going to block it with his body.