Dinner

You walked around the woods, looking at the trees and seeing some animals here and there. It made you smile slightly, seeing a few deer and some bunnies. You stayed close to the mansion and soon sniffed the air. You smiled, being able to smell the food but then frowned, getting the smell of blood and looked around.

You slowly looked around and screamed once a dog jumped on you, causing you to fall. He barked angerily at you and you covered your face with your arms but screamed in pain when he bit your arm. You felt tears run down your face and soon someone ran out of the house, "Smile! Get off her! Now!" The dog let go of your arm and slowly backed away as the person ran over to you, "(Y/N)! Are you- oh no.." You could hear it was Jeff and slowly opened your eyes, looking up at him. He picked you up and you blushed slightly, "J-Jeff.. I-I can walk.." He glanced down at you before he walked into the mansion and took you into the bathroom, "I don't care, it was faster this way."

You watched as Jeff cleaned and wrapped your wounded arm. You frowned as he kept apologizing and stopped him, "Jeff.. It's okay.. It's not your-" "Yes it is. Smile is my dog. I should have made sure he knew who you were. This wouldn't have happened if-" "Stop." You cut him off and he looked at you, "I told you it's okay." Jeff just stared at you for a moment before looking away and you saw a slightly blush across his cheeks, "Okay.. I'm sorry.." He finished your arm, then Slender called for dinner and you both walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. You sat at the table, next to Jeff and started thinking to yourself. Maybe living here wouldn't be as bad as you thought it was going to be.