Demon.

You stood there, looking at Zalgo, "Daughter..?" You clenched your hands into fists a little, "Im not your daughter, Zalgo.. I'm human.." He laughed at your words, "Human? You really think you're human?!" He laughed, "You really think you're a human? You were chosen to be a creepypasta! You basically even have your own story now.. and none of them include you being human." He chuckled and you stared at him, "Well the people who wrote them don't even know me!" You yelled but then he pulled out a long piece of paper and it said '(Y/N)'s Story' at the top. You knew the hand writing. It was Slenders . "Slender writes everyone's first story when he feels its time, then sends it out. Why don't you read it? No where in there says that YOU are human. Your parents might be.." He chuckled again, "But you aren't." Everything went black and it showed you in a crib, like a flashback, "You were adopted, because mother didn't want you. She said you caused her too much pain inside her, she knew you would be a pain in the ass, so she sent you to the overworld. Of course, she never told me." There was anger in his voice, "I wanted to rise you to be the princess of the underworld so you could rule when something happened but no! She threw you away!" He yelled the last part but then calmed down. You just stared at him, shocked at what you were hearing, "Your parents knew the truth about you but never told you." The flashback changed to when you were about three, "Look at your eyes." The white part was tinted red and the iris black. You stared at it, "That's not me.. my eyes were never like that.. They never got like that.. I'm normal..!" You took a step back, you didn't want to believe him at all. He wasn't your dad. He would have gotten you back once he found out you were gone. You looked at him and he was smirking, "This is all a joke.. I know it.."

Zalgo chuckled, "Oh, don't you wish, darling? You just want all this to be over. You want to go back to how things were before. In love, thinking he actually loves you back," "He does!" You yelled. Zalgo was starting to push your buttons bad, you wanted to swing on him. No, better yet, you wanted to end him. But you've never felt like this before. So many other people pissed you off like this but you didn't feel like this.. did you?

You thought about all the times you've been pissed to the edge, then realized you did always feel this way, but forced it back. It was bad. How could you feel this way towards someone..? Like you wanted to kill them? You were confused and scared, but then looked up and saw Zalgo had put a mirror in front of you and you froze. Your eyes were red, the white black. Your skin was tinted a little lighter than normal and your nails had grown sharp somehow. You shook your head and took a step back, "This isn't real! Stop fucking with my head!" You yelled, glaring at Zalgo, but then looked down at your hands and saw this was reality.

You really were born a demon.