Secerts

You woke up the next morning and slowly opened your eyes. You looked at the nightstand by the bed and saw it was about one in the afternoon. You glanced around and saw you were still in Jeff's room but Jeff was no where to be seen.

You slowly sat up, holding the blanket to your chest and yawned slightly, then the bathroom door opened and Jeff was standing there with a towel around his waist and was drying his hair with another towel. You slightly bit your lip as you looked over him and he chuckled, "Morning babe~"

You snapped out of your gaze and looked up at him, blushing, "M-Morning.." He smiled and walked over to the side of the bed you were on, then leaned down and carefully grabbed your chin and made you look at him, "Make sure you don't tell anyone about our relationship okay? The others will freak and Slender would probably throw me out." You saw him frowned and you frowned a bit as well, "Okay.." He then smiled and placed a soft kiss on your lips, "Good." You smiled and looked at Jeff, "For now, you're just my Little secret." He smirked but you only giggled softly, "Okay, I won't tell anyone." He chuckled, then stood back up and walked back in the bathroom. You then giggled, "You look good in a towel!" He smirked, "And you look good naked!" That was the last thing he said before closing the door again and left you where blushing.

You soon got up and got dressed, then left his room and yawned a bit. You slowly walked downstairs and looked around. BEN was playing his games, Toby and Masky were fighting while Hoodie was trying to break them up, then someone tapped your shoulder and you saw a piece of candy in front of your face, "Would you like a piece, little girl~?" You looked up at the man behind you and sighed, "No LJ, I don't." He moved in front of you and unwrapped it, trying to get it in your mouth, "Come on~ Its yummy!" You scared at him before you took it and he smiled, thinking you were going going I eat it but then yelped once you stuck it up his nose and walked away. BEN had watched you and bursted out laughing and you chuckled a bit as you walked in the kitchen, listening to LJ curse at you and trying to get it out of his nose but he only made it go up more.

You made yourself some soup, then sat down to eat it. As you ate it, what Jeff said popped in your head. You're his little secret now, but who knew now long that would actually last.