Fun

When you woke up you were surprising very warm. You were normally always very cold and never liked it. You looked around and saw you had your panties on and one of Jeff's fluffier hoodies. The blanket was over you and Jeff was still asleep, holding you in his arms while just being in his boxers. He must have woken up earlier and saw you were shivering and got you dressed a little and covered you more.

You smiled and moved back into his chest. You felt him pull you closer and hid his face in your neck, "Good morning, princess." You smiled at his voice, "Good morning.." You looked down at him and he looked up at you and smiled, "Sleep well?" You nodded and he smiled, kissing your forehead. "Good. Because I have things planned for us." You looked at him a little confused before he got up, "Well, come on. Get up and dressed and we can get started with our day."

You smiled. Jeff was never like this and you liked it. You sat up, "Okay, okay. I'm getting up." You giggled before you quickly ran out of his room and to your own to get dressed. He smiled as he watched you, then got dressed himself.

You made yourself look nice for your day with Jeff. But you were a little scared. What did he have planned? What if it turns out bad or something? You shook the thought out of your head and grabbed your brush to brush your hair.

You heard someone come in your room and you looked over but didn't see anyone. You got confused but the shrugged it off. Maybe smile just pushed the door open. You looked back in the mirror to fix your hair and saw Jeff behind you. You jumped a bit and looked at him, "You scared me! Don't do that!" He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist, "Sorry babe." You giggled and finished your hair, then put your arms over his and smiled.

"Ready?" He looked at you and you nodded, "Yup." You smiled and Jeff tool your hand and walked downstairs and outside.

You two walked for a bit before he got to an opening in the woods. The grass was green and there was a lake, the light sparkled off it and you smiled, but then noticed there was a blanket with a picnic basket. You smiled as you looked at it, "A picnic?" Jeff nodded and smiled as he walked you over. "Yup. I can't take you into the town because of how I look so I might as well do this." He smiled and sat down with you.

There was some fruit and a few sandwiches. They all looked nice and you could tell Jeff made them. You smiled and ate, then looked around and at the water. Soon, the two of you finished eating and you sat there, picking a few of the flowers so you could make a flower crown for sally, then heard a few splashes from the water and looked back at it and smiled.

"(Y/N).." You heard Jeff say and you looked over, then instantly dropped the flowers when you saw Jeff in front of you.

On one knee, and something in his hands.

------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I really hope you're liking the story but.. It may come to an end soon. But I'm not sure yet!
If so, I'll most likely make a second book to go with this one but I also want to say thank you guys so so much for 6k+ views! Holy shit that's amazing..

And if there's anyone that likes the anime Durararar I am writing an Izaya x Reader called "Change I Never wanted"
So if you like that anime, and like Izaya as much as I do, make sure to check that out! It'll mean so much to me guys!

Anyways, thank you so much again! I'll try and update soon! :3