The Cops

A few days passed and you and Jeff were closer than ever. It was your first night that you were allowed to go out killing. You smiled slightly as you stated at the floor of your bedroom. You were going with Jeff. You trusted him. You took a deep breath before getting up and grabbing your weapon, then heard a knock on your door.

"Come on, (Y/N), it's midnight, we should get going." You smiled, hearing it was Jeff and you walked to your door, opening it, "Ready!" You smiled big and he chuckled, "Good."

Once you guys were in town, you did two houses together, then split up. You gripped your weapon and snuck into the house you got, but heard sirens and stiffened a little. You were already in the house and stayed quiet. Slender gave you the ability to teleport in case you needed it so you kept that in mind and heard the sirens getting closer. You quickly left the house and ran over to Jeff, seeing he had just ran out of a house, "What do we do..?!" He looked at you and only one word came out of his mouth, "Run."

The two of you started running down the street, but soon, you were cornered. You and Jeff were surrounded by cops and you felt yourself start to panic, then felt someone grab your hand and you looked down, seeing Jeff's name and you looked up at him, "Teleport us, (Y/N).." You frowned and looked around as you saw them pull out their guns, "But I cant yet.. I don't have the strength to teleport is both.."

You felt your eyes tear up and you looked up at Jeff as he looked down at you, "Then just you go. I'll be fine.." You frowned and slightly shook your head, "I'll at least try.." You held his hand tightly, and once you teleported away, you looked over at the cops and saw Jeff was still there. Your eyes tested up more as you watched him drop his knife and he fell to his knees, holding his hands behind his head. You shook your head and soon ran to the mansion as fast as you could.

Once you got to the mansion, you ran in and got slender, telling him everything that happened. You could tell he frowned, "We'll have to wait for few child, they will be expecting us to come for him." "Then when?!" You were a sobbing mess when he told you you had to go tomorrow with him.

You went up to your room and just walked across your room several times, tears still running down your face. 'I can't believe I couldn't do it. I tried so hard. I failed him. He's going to hate me now. It's my fault he got taken away. I could have saved him!' You thought to yourself and only made yourself cry harder. You sat on your bed and held your head, lightly grilling your hair as you started getting a headache from all the crying.

A few hours went by, and you had cried yourself asleep, dried tears on your face still.
Once morning came, you didn't want to get out of bed the whole day because you knew you were getting Jeff around night time. So you just laid there for a while, thinking over what you did.
You kept telling yourself it was your fault and you should have stayed there with him. You sighed and closed your eyes again, soon falling back asleep.

You woke up around noon and that whole day was the longest day ever. BEN tried to get your mind off what happened but it didn't really work. Even Toby and the other proxies tried to help. Slender was the only one who knew that getting Jeff back for you would be the only thing that would make you feel better. Slender was about to leave to go get him and you looked at him, "Can I come..?" He looked at you and sighed, "For now just stay here, alright child? I don't know what could happen." You nodded a little and he left.

About an hour passed and you were sitting on the couch, watching BEN play a game and you heard the door open. Once you heard Jeff you quickly for up and went to the kitchen, where the front door was. You looked at him and he looked back at you before quickly walking over and hugging you tightly as you hugged him back, "I'm so glad you're okay, (Y/N).." You sniffled and hugged him slightly tighter, "I'm so sorry.. I should have stayed there with you.. But I tried so hard.. I really did.. I didn't want to leave you, Jeff.. I would never do that to you.." He frowned as he listed to you, then looked at you and smiled a little. He wiped your tears away and lightly chuckled, "You're so cute.."

You stared up at Jeff, face red and eyes wide. Did he just call you cute? You went to question why he said that but he slowly leaned down and pressed his lips against yours. Your eyes widened slightly more, but then teared up again and you closed your eyes, melting into the kiss. Jeff soon pulled away and smiled at you, "I know you'd never do that to me.. But that doesn't matter.. I'm just glad you're okay.." You smiled a little and he smiled back, "I..." He paused before he hugged you and whispered into your ear,
"I love you, (Y/N).."