Kitten~

{WARNING: This part does contain lemon, meaning there will be sexual parts in it. If you do not likey, you do not ready. Anywho~ Enjoy~}

Those words kept going through your head, like an echo in a cave, 'I love you, (Y/N)..' You smiled to yourself and tightened your hug on Jeff, "I love you too.." He smiled and lightly kisses your shoulder, then looked around, seeing Slender must have teleported away once he was back and BEN wasn't paying any attention to the two of you.

You saw Jeff smirk, then the next thing you knew, Jeff quickly picked you up bridal style and went up to his room. You watched him, then looked up at him and lightly blushed. Once the two of you were in his room, he shut and locked the door, then you knew what was going to happen. And honestly, you were excited.

Jeff laid you on his bed, then carefully crawled on top of you. Even though you were a bit excited, you were also scared. This was your first time. What if something goes wrong?

Jeff could tell you got scared and he leaned down, "It's okay, kitten~ You don't have to be scared~" You felt him kiss the side of your head, right by your ear, then he went down a little more to your jawline. Once he got to your chin, he quickly attacked your lips with a passionate kiss. You could feel your body start to heat up a bit and you blushed, feeling Jeff's tongue run across your bottom lip. You gladly opened your mouth for him, and he shoved his tongue in, claiming every inch of your mouth.

You softly moaned into the kiss and you brought your hands up into his hair which was surprisingly very soft. After about another minuet of the two of you tongue wrestling, Jeff pulled away a little and started kissing down your neck, waiting to hear a soft moan slip your lips. Once he went over your soft spot, you lightly gasped and he smirked against your skin and attacked that spot, kissing over it and lightly licking it, then softly bit down, causing your moans to become a bit louder. You lightly blushed again as you felt Jeff run a hand up your shirt and lightly squeeze your right breast. You gasped in pleasure and Jeff pulled away from your next and quickly got your shirt off. He looked down at your breasts and slowly moved his hands to your back and undid your bra. Once he got that off, you quickly covered your chest as your face was tinted red and Jeff looked up at you, lightly chuckling, "You don't have to be scared to show me your body, kitten~ I'll love you no matter what~"

You smiled slightly and let him move your arms. For a few seconds, Jeff looked down at your breasts, causing you to blush but you moaned put once he took one into his mouth and lightly massaged your other one. After a few minuets, he switched and did the same to your other one.

You ran your hand through his hair and moaned his name softly. You then felt him kiss down your stomach and to your pants line. He started to pull at them but you stopped him, "No fair.. You're still fully dressed.." Jeff looked up at you and chuckled a bit, "Fine~" he pulled his shirt off an you couldn't help but stare at his well toned chest. He kicked his pants off, then looked at you and chuckled as he saw you lightly bite your lip, "I take it you like what you see, kitten~?" You blushed and nodded a little. He then chuckled again and pulled off both your pants and panties with one quick motion.

You watched him with a blush, then glanced down at his boxers and noticed a large tent and started getting slightly scared, but at the same time you weren't. Jeff slowly went back up to you and kissed you lovingly, but you moaned out as he slid a finger into you. He smirked down at you a bit but kissed you again to get you a little more quiet. He slowly started moving his finger and soon added another one. You felt like you were going to come and warned him but he stopped and pulled his fingers out. You watched him as he licked his fingers clean and blushed a bit, then he kicked his boxers off.

You glanced down at his member and grew a little scared. It was huge! It wasn't going to fit!

He looked down at you as he positioned himself, "Is this your first time, (Y/N)?" You nodded a little and he nodded, then just quickly pushed himself into you and you yelped from the pain. You closed your eyes tightly but Jeff leaned down and whispered little things into your ear to make you feel better.

After a few moments, you nodded and the pain went away and was replaced with pleasure as he started moving. You moaned out loudly and Jeff placed his hands on your hips and leaned down, kissing your neck lightly and left a small love mark. He sped up, causing you to arch your back in pleasure and you brought your arms around his neck and your legs around your waist. You lightly clawed at his back, causing him to lightly groan in pleasure and you moaned out his name, "J-Jeff..! F-Faster..!" He obeyed you and sped up, also going a bit harder. You could feel yourself get close and tightened your legs around him, "J-Jeff.. I-I'm going t-to cum.." You started panting lightly as Jeff went faster, "Then cum for me kitten.."

Right after he said that you moaned loudly and came. He came right after you and you panted a bit. He pulled out and laid next to you and smiled, pulling you closer to him. You covered the two of you up and he kissed your forehead, "I love you, (Y/N).." You smiled and cuddled into his chest, "I love you too, Jeff."

After laying there for a few minuets you slowly fell asleep and Jeff kissed your head, soon falling asleep as well.