Yes

You stared at Jeff and he smiled at you. You looked at his hands and you could feel your eyes starting your tear up, "Jeff..?" He smiled, "(Y/N).. you make me so happy.. I don't think you know how happy I am to be able to wake up everyday and know I get to spend time with you and be able to call you mine.. but.. I want to make that to where you're only mine.. and so it can stay that way.. I want to wake up each morning and be able to say, she's my wife.." Your eyes teared up more when he said that and he slowly opened the box, showing a beautiful diamond ring that sparkled from the sunlight hitting it at the perfect angle, "So.. (Y/N).. will you allow me to be this happy the rest of the days I live.. and allow me to call you my wife for real.. by letting me marry you..?" You were basically crying now and you couldn't talk. You just stared at him before hugging him tightly, "Yes I will!" You smiled big and Jeff smiled when he heard you. He hugged back just as tight and it sounded like he was crying as well.

You looked at him and giggled a little and wiped his tears and just smiled at him. He grabbed your hand and put the ring on your finger and you smiled as you watched him. He smiled as well and looked at you before carefully grabbing your face and kissing you lightly. You kissed him back and after a few minuets he pulled away, "Do you want to go tell everyone?" You nodded and stood up at the same time as Jeff but lightly squealed when he picked you up. You giggled again and he started walking to the mansion.

You never thought that would actually happen.
But it just did.