47 ~ Interesting

10K votes!!!

Abhinandan POV

"How? Are you married? And you did not tell me?" I asked, and he sighed deeply before looking away.

"How can you be so..." he looked back at me for a moment and then finished slowly. "Different," I clenched my jaw. I would have punched him if he had said anything wrong to me.

"I am not married, but I am experienced," he said, and my eyes widened with shock.

"Without marriage?" I asked, stepping closer to him. He nodded and lowered his gaze.

"So, you know what woman likes?" I asked further, and he nodded slightly calculatedly.

"A little," he said, and I licked my lips a little. He seemed knowledgeable.

"So, what do you know?" I asked, and we both came closer to each other so that no one listened to what we were talking about.

"Well, the woman enjoys being with a man she loves. So, the first thing that she needs is to love you," he said, and I looked at him.

"But she takes me as a friend. How do I make her love me?" I asked, and he clicked his tongue with frustration.

"What if she already loves you?" he asked, and I chuckled.

"That is next to impossible. If she were, I would have known," I said, and he sighed.

"Women are not that easy. You see, even if they have something in their hearts, they will keep it covered until and unless they feel comfortable sharing it," he said, and I looked at him in confusion.

"So, you think she is not comfortable with me yet?" I asked, and he nodded slightly.

"Maybe," he said, suddenly stopping to walk and look into my eyes. "Does she laugh in front of you?" he asked, and I nodded. "A little, but yes, if she wants, she does," I stated, and he nodded. "Does she raise her voice in front of you?" he asked, and I nodded. "Of course, when she is angry, one must stay away; either she would be too friendly that her words would make you bleed, or she would be too silent that the silence would kill you," I explained, and he nodded.

"And does she feel too much shy around you?" he asked, and I laughed.

"Shy? I have never seen shy," I said, and he nodded.

"Okay, so she seems quite comfortable with you. There must be something else between you two," he said, and I nodded.

"I feel it, too," I agreed.

"Do you two talk?" he asked all of a sudden, and I knit my brows.

"Of course, what a stupid question?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Does she fight with you?" he asked, and I nodded.

"Yes, she does. She talks to me, fights with me, taunts me, teases me, cares about me, and does everything," I clarified, and he knit his brows.

"So, does she stop you from going closer to her? Like, showing love," he asked, and I knit my brows.

"Closer?" I asked.

"I mean, hugging her, kissing her hands, cheeks, and neck, like when she looks beautiful, and you just tell her that she looks beautiful by giving her kisses or telling her," he explained, and I looked away for a moment.

"She does not, but I feel she shrinks when I try to. And," I did not know if I should tell him what happened last night. The way she cried, I did see the tears.