63 ~ Losing Control

17+ Update

I am still waiting for votes and more family members.

No update on sunday

10K votes!!!

Abhinandan POV

She was tight. Insanely tight.

There was no place to move in. It felt slightly wet and all tight. It was hurting me a little to move in.

But, seeing her feeling this pain gave me a sense of confidence. I did not know why. The way she cried out when I pressed her soft, little breast was insane.

I never thought I would touch them.

But, she wanted me to.

And, it felt so good.

I felt her nipples too. They were bigger than mine and hard.

I moved in slowly and she inhaled deeply closing her eyes. She did not cry out this time until I pushed past the previous point.

"Annhhhhh," she pressed her forehead against mine, pulling her up and I could not help but feel like slipping in.

But, I asked. "Should I pull back?"

She did not say anything so I slowly pulled back a little and smoothly pushed in again.

Oh my goodness!

It was amazing.

She looked into my eyes and slowly wrapped her hand around me. One around my shoulder and the other on my neck.

I was struggling between her legs. I needed more hips so I could not help but grab her thigh and pull her legs wide apart.

She inhaled deeply and the way it made me feel, I could not explain. My lashes were forced closed for a moment.

I slowly pushed further unable to keep myself in a place. I wanted to move, I needed to move. I could not stay still, not at this moment.

Something in me wanted to be unrestrained. Something in me wanted to be lost.

She moaned deeply and looked into my eyes, blinking rapidly. Her eyebrows knit and I immediately pressed my forehead against her for a moment.

"Should I pull back?" I asked again in a low voice, pulling my head up and caressing her cheek a little.

She gazed into my touch and kissed my thumb.

"Do you like it?" I asked with disbelief, and she nodded slowly.

A slight smile appeared on my face and I slowly pulled back a little and pushed in. I went in a little deeper earning a strong shiver from her.

She trembled under me and pulled her up, pressing her face into the crook of my neck. "Annnhhhhhh, Abhi,"

Oh my goodness!

Her voice in my ear did something to me. I felt my manhood twitching with it.

I lost a little of my senses and I pulled back and pushed in. She inhaled deeply and the moment I realised that these were not cries but the uncontrolled reactions from her, I slowly began to move myself as I wanted.

Her breaths turned insanely uneven. She shook under me in sync with me and I cupped her cheek to look into her eyes. Her lips were trembling, her eyes closed, and her beauty turned wetter than before.

And, it eased up to move inside her a little.

"Trisha," I muttered and caressed her cheek to make her look at me. She hid herself in my chest. Her fingers pressed hard into my chest and I stopped myself and waited for her to calm down.