58 ~ The Celebration

10K Votes!!!

Trishalini POV

"You said that you are not uncomfortable," he teased me and I rolled my eyes and tried to pull my hand back.

"I am uncomfortable in this," I stated and he just gave me a winning smile and nodded.

"Alright, you better take a rest today and take care of your headache as I leave for my chamber and greet the guests," he informed and I nodded, bending my head down.

"Ji, Yuvraj, as you wish," I mocked him for his long speech and he laughed a little before walking away.

Once, he left I finished my morning business and had breakfast.

I could not even sit idle for a while before a group of attendees walked into the chamber along with Daadisa.

And, to my surprise, they were here to groom me.

Speaking of grooming, the definition of it was only taking a long bath and washing my hair for me. But, today it was going to change.

And, it was way more embarrassing when all of it was happening before a dozen attendees, with Daadisa's instructions.

I inhaled a deep breath and swore to erase my timidness for a day.

Yes, for a whole day.

In short, the day was noted in history as I turned from a commoner to a Princess in terms of my physical appearance.

First of all, all of my body hairs were pulled out of my body with the help of Scrubs and sugary paste. If Yuvraj had seen the amount of hissing I had done during this deadly procedure, he would have never recovered from fainting.

But, after doing that I felt as if my skin had turned into the mattress' cotton. It was softer and glowed differently.

This was not it.

Once I was cleaned with the multi-cleaning process, a layer of red paint was applied to my fingertips and feet. Because the last one had slightly faded.

And, not just that, new Henna designs were made on my palms and feet, up to my calves.

And, I was asked to sit unmoved to let it dry.

My hair was left open after oiling a thousand mixed oils and then washed at least five times. One of them included the milk bath.

I felt really bad for those buffaloes who gave me that milk. I mean their babies could have drunk that.

Just in the morning, I thought that it would not be that difficult and here we were.

I was given a bath almost three times and by my grooming finished, leaving even the nail of my finger perfect, the day ended.

And, it left me ended too. I sneezed hard.

I was sent a soup to take care of myself. The history of my Queenly days in the Kingdom has been the tiring one till now.

And, I did not know that life had just begun.

I woke up the next morning in the same position I had slept and that too when the attendees came to wake me up.

I did not even know if he came last night or not.

Since it was Pooja day, I was asked to keep the fast until it was finished.

I yawned while changing, after taking the bath and getting ready to make my first public appearance.

There was no nervousness because I was tired. My eyes would not even open. I just wanted to sleep.