*

harry p.o.v.

'lou!' i protest as louis walks into his apartment. i stop the door before saying, 'i'm sorry, i'm sorry, please.'

'harry...' louis says quietly.

'please. i'll make it up to you! this weekend! i'm all yours! i'll cancel all my training. zayn's been trying to convince me to take a break anyway. i say desperately.

louis squints his eyes, and not in the good way.

'oh so zayn can convince you to take a break but you don't even listen to your boyfriend?'

my eyes widen. 'no! lou no. please just let me make it up to you.'

louis sighs then looks at me and smiles gently

'fine, this weekend. you better not cancel on me styles.' he says.

relief floods through me, and i smile.

'never.'

'goodnight harry.' louis says quietly with a smile.

louis then closes the door and i go home, looking forward to the weekend.

louis p.o.v.

harry told me we would spend the weekend at his place.

he had to finish up training on friday, today, then he would be back. so i'm letting myself in with the key under his mat. he doesn't know i know. i giggle to myself.

after dressing up and getting ready, i pack a bag for the weekend and leave.

getting to harry's, i get the key from under the mat, unlock the door and walk in. i throw my stuff on the couch, turn on the lights, close the door and walk to the kitchen to get a drink.

i walk into harry's bedroom to lay down and wait till harry gets beck. rolling around in bed i look at the clock. 4:45 pm. 15 minutes left.

4:50 pm. roll over

4:55 pm. half hanging off the side of the bed.

i see a little pink in the corner of my eye.

a pink pair of panties under the bed.

i giggle to myself. did i forget a pair when i was over last?

i reach down and pick them up.

wait.

my heart jumps in my chest.

these aren't mine.

tears build up in my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys i know it's been forever again :/ and i'm sorry i have the next chapter written so it'll be up in the next few days i promise.

ALSO Thank you to @CigsAndAlcohol for the amazing ideas for these chapters! i know they're short but i hope you like them :D

This story, as much as i hoped that it would be a longer one, may not be. at the moment it will most likely end at around 15-16 chapters that may be a little short. the ideas i've received in my inbox have really helped with getting the story moving a little and know i think i have some pretty solid ideas on how i'm going to write this.

alrighty I hope you enjoyed. the next chapter will be up soon, just gotta type it up.

THANKS YOU!

also if you would like to follow me on instagram.... shameless self promotion as tyler oakley would say. its @lemixypixy :D

ok bye bye

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

~AJ