#

louis p.o.v

after harry left to go take a shower and change, my smile dropped. 

i'm so nervous it's not funny.

my long time crush just agreed to go on a lunch date with me! 

oh god he may like me now, but he could totally think i'm disgusting after this and never want to talk to me again.

"you ready?" a deep voice said. 

shivers went down my spine. oh jeez, his voice is liquid chocolate mixed with sex.

i turn around to come face to face with a dripping wet harry.

all i can do is stifle a giggle. his hair is so long it curls just past his shoulders and frames his face with little ringlets.

it's so cute!

"what?" he asks, a look of worry on his face.

he starts to look up and down his body, making his hair whip around.

i can't help but burst into giggles at the sight. it's just so cute!

"you look like a baby tarzan." i say through my giggles.

harry pouts for a second then his face breaks into a grin. 

i smile back sweetly and ask, "you ready?" 

he nods, a little frantically, and with bags in hand we head towards the front of the gym. 

"harry? before you g--" a man starts as he walks out from an office. he cuts short when he looks up.

holy shit.

this man had to have the most perfect face i have ever seen.

his eyes widen and a sly smirk makes it's way onto his face when he catches sight of me.

my eyes widen.

he shifts the clipboard in his arms and says, "why, if it isn't lady lou."

"zayn!" harry whisper shouts.

"now harry love let me talk to the boy. or do you prefer female pronouns?" the man, zayn, asks.

"i'm a boy." i say quietly with a blush.

zayn grins, "a very pretty one too. young harold over here loves talking about you."

my face must look like a tomato and harry looks embarrassed. i look to the ground, staring at my shoes.

"alright call me later zayn we're leaving." harry says.

"have fun! and don't forget protection!" zayn says playfully.

harry shakes his head, puts a hand on my lower back, and leads me out of the gym.

"sorry about zayn, he's just-- ugh." harry sighs and shakes his head.

i giggle, not able to help it.

harry smiles and claps his hands together.

"so! are we walking or should i drive?" he asks.

i blush, "oh, um, i thought walking would be fine, if that's okay of course." 

harry smiles gently.

"perfect."

~~~~~~~~~~~

HHHHAAAAAIIIIII

IM SO SORRY!!!!

i haven't really had any motivation to write lately and idk why.... well i've kinda been an insta whore, but thats for another day......

>.< 

Anyway i hope you like the short chappy! the date will be next chapter and it might suck ass because i'm not good at date scenes but whatevs.

OK 

COMMENT..... i love comments....

SHARE

VOTE

BAI! 

~AJ