-

Hi guys. another update... haha sorry for my freak out update earlier god i'm really stupid and gullible sometimes -.- i hate that. it's so convincing tho ugh i really should stop believing the bullshit on those stupid gossip websites. ugh. anyways yeah. 

also i'm writing a new story so if you guys could check it out that'd be awesome. also if any of you are good at making covers i would love to get some! i'm really shit at making them.... i blame it on my lack of tech skills. haha so yeah if any of you wanna do that then please do and just message me the pic? or message me and i'll give you my email or something. XD yeah alrighty enjoy!!

also i forgot to thank @phanshipslarry for the idea of this chapter!! thanks love!

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE THE LARRY LOVE! 

~AJ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

harry p.o.v.

it's been three weeks since i last saw louis.

i can't believe i actually hit him.

he was saying those things about himself and yelling and i don't know what came over me. i just, swung my arm out.

i was so angry with him.

and now i'm completely disgusted with myself for doing that.

i rub my hands down my face then continue to wrap my hands for training.

that's all i've been doing now. training. after trying to talk to louis those first couple days it was obvious he didn't want to see me. niall even punched me in the face. i still have a small bruise.

i don't blame them though. i deserve it and i get why louis is avoiding me.

zayn went to speak to louis around two weeks ago. he said louis looked like shit and had a large bruise under his eye. that made me feel even worse. i was almost sick to my stomach.

'harry?' i hear liam say from the door of the locker room. 'you in here mate?'

'yeah i'm here.' i croak out.

'okay i'll be in the ring when you're ready yeah?' he says.

'yeah, be right there.'

he leaves and i take a deep breath. I slap my knees and stand. checking my bandages as I leave the locker room I slip in my mouth guard and meet liam in the ring.

'you ready?' he asks jumping up and down, putting his hands up in guard.

'yeah.' i say copying his actions.

we go at it for a couple minutes swinging punches and dodging fists.

'harry?!'

i'm about to reply when liam clocks me on the jaw and i go down. pain explodes in my head as i hit the ground. i swear i see a couple stars before my vision clears a bit and my head continues to throb in pain.

'oh my god harry, man i'm so sorry!' liam shouts rushing over. 

'harry?! holy shit are you okay?' zayn says as he rushes over and helps me sit up. 

a rush of dizziness envelopes me and i feel really sick. i take a deep breath and look at them both. 

'yeah i think so.' i say slowly. 

i blink my eyes a couple times trying to make the dizzy feeling go away, but white spots are now clouding my vision.

'okay maybe not.' i say.

all i could hear was ringing and zayn and liam shouting my name before everything went black.

i was getting annoyed at the constant beeping next to me. i groaned before opening my eyes a little. well i was in a hospital thats for sure. white walls and rubbing alcohol sprayed like perfume.

and i'm still really tired. 

i hear sniffling from beside me so i turn my head a little. pain explodes through my head and throbs in steady pumps. 

louis. 

he's crying right beside me. my heart jumps and i finally register that he's holding my hand. is this a dream? is he really here? 

'lou?' i say quietly. my throat really hurts.

his head shoots up. i can barely see the tears running down his face. it's too bright in here.

'hey harry.' he sniffles. 'i'm so glad you're ok.' he smiles gently and strokes the side of my face with his soft hands. i can see he's wearing a light pink sweater and a black skater skirt. 

he's so pretty.

'lou? i'm tired.'

'then go to sleep love. get some rest.' he says.

'my head really fucking hurts.' i groan.

he giggles and sniffles again. oh god i've missed that sound. 

'go to sleep love, i'll get the nurses to get you some medicine.' he says and kisses me on the forehead. 

'thanks lou. i love you. i'm so sorry.' i say.

'i know love, i know. i love you too.' i hear him say quietly.

 i succumb to my heavy eye lids and fall asleep with a small smile on my face.