(

~~~~~~~~~~~~
hehe hi.

so another short chappie but I TOLD YOU ID UPDATE SOON! muahaha

anywhore shit is goin down... anyways this chapter was also the work of the idea that CigsAndAlcohol (idk why but it wouldn't let me add you for some reason -.-) gave me so thanks again love!

other than that i had a starbucks job interview today... omg i was so nervous. they're doing call backs next week and i really hope i get a call... even though ill only be working there for a month and a half. oh well but still!

alrighty then i hope you enjoy it bye!

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE XD

~AJ

~~~~~~~~~~~~

louis p.o.v.

'lou! hey babe.' i hear harry say from behind me.

i get up from the bed. tears falling from my eyes, my anger building.

i turn to face him.

'lou? whats the matter babe?' he asks, then looks down to my hands.

'you've been cheating on me?' i ask quietly. my anger and sadness building even more. 'these aren't mine harry! they've even been used! is that why you've been so busy?' i shout, tears now flowing down my face in a steady stream.

'no louis! thats not what it looks like!' he replies.

'not what it looks like!? are you kidding me?' i scoff and wipe my tears.

harry opens his mouth to say something, but i cut him off.

'am i not enough?! i have tried harry! i've been supportive, i've been dealing with the training and the excuses and this is what you do!? what? is she prettier? is it because she has an actual cunt! instead of me prancing around trying to pretend to have one! you wanted the real thi-'

pain exploded in the left side of my face and i fell to the floor with the force of the blow.

in shock i look to harry who has an equal amount of shock or more on his face, staring wide eyed at his hand.

he hit me.

i get up slowly, feeling a little dizzy, tears building up in my eyes once again. i can already feel the swelling and bruise forming.

harry rushes over, 'lou oh my god i'm-'

'don't fucking touch me.' i say lowly. i can hear my own voice wavering.

i walk out of the bedroom quickly, pick up my bag and run out of the flat. all while harry shouts after me.

i slam the door and hold my face all the way home. 

as soon as i close the door to my flat i fall to the floor in a teary sobbing mess.

'louis!' niall shouts. 'babe what happened? whats wrong?' he asks running over to me.

he removes my hands from my face.

'that fucking prick! i am so going to kick his ass!' he seethes, about to get to his feet. i grab his arms quickly stopping him.

'no. niall please just stay.' i say through my tears. 

'oh lou.' niall brings me into a hug, my head on his shoulder. his arms go around me for comfort.

and i cry.