^

Harry P.O.V

"harry! harry!" zayn shouts running up to me.

i stop my assault on the punching bag and nod at my spotter before turning to face a very smiley zayn. 

"what's up?" i ask, unwrapping my hands.

zayn grins, jumping around like a toddler. i think he squeals at one point. i don't know.

"you qualified for the semi-finals weight class check for the championship tournament!" he screams. 

my jaw drops. 

then i'm laughing and cheering and hugging zayn while twirling him in the air.

"you know, sorry for interrupting. whatever this is, but i'd appreciate it if you didn't hold my boyfriend like that." a voice says over our cheers, followed by a giggle.

i'd know that giggle anywhere.

"lou!" my head turns so fast i think i have whiplash. 

he waves, still giggling. he looks amazing as always. he's wearing a light purple sweater, that is most likely mine (he's been stealing clothes lately), and some skinny jeans with cute little vans.

i grin and run over to him, picking him up and spinning around happily. he laughs clutching my shoulders for support.

setting him back to his feet i attack his lips with a bruising kiss.

i pull back a good couple seconds later, both of us breathless.

"well hello to you to." louis chuckles.

i look around noticing zayn and liam left during our moment.

looking back to louis i grin, sliding my arms around his middle and buring my face in his neck still giddy with the news.

"what's got you so happy then, love?" he asks, lightly carding through my sweaty curls.

"i made it to the semi-finals!" i mumble excitedly into his neck.

"oh! that's amazing haz!" louis replies. we stand in a silence for about a minute when louis asks, "semi-finals for what love?" he's still running his fingers through my hair. it's so relaxing.

"the championship tournament" i reply chuckling.

"oh well that's amazing! good job, i'm so happy for you." 

i untangled myself from him and grinned. he grinned back, eyes wrinkling in the corners. he's so cute i think i'm going to die.

"now go shower! you're starting to stink!" He laughed at me. 

i grinned once more and ran off to the locker room showering and changing quickly.

i met up with louis by the door, we intertwined our fingers and headed out.

"so where we headed princess?" i ask smiling.

"well," he drags the word. "i thought we'd just go out for a nice dinner, and with this big news of yours i think we need to celebrate later don't you?" he smirks at me.

i look at him with wide eyes. "fuck. can we just skip dinner?" i ask desperately, pulling him towards me squeezing his waist.

"thought you'd never ask." he said with a look of lust. 

i kiss him right there. hard. i can feel his shiver of excitement and i can't help but smirk.

i detach our lips, louis chases after with a small whine.

"not now baby, we have to get home." i say my smirk growing wider.

"yeah" he breathes out. 

i grab his hand quickly dragging him to the car to get home. 

oh what a night ahead.

~~~~~~~

so i've been reading a lot of bdsm stories lately.... don't worry this is not a bdsm story, i don't think i could write one. 

but you know when a story is really good but like you for some reason just don't want to read it?? ugh i'm having that problem.

anyway i have a sort of story line for this book now. and i think it'll be a little longer than i intended unless you guys just want the really fluffy but short version.... idk comment what you want please.

OH AND HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW COVER!!! OMG ITS SO CUTE! THANK YOU @TENNY_WORLD I LOVE IT! 

AND ALSO THANK YOU  FOR 4K READS *KISSES ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL MOTHERFUDGERS*

SHARE

COMMENT... i love comments

VOTE!!!!

BYE! aj~