=

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS!!!

100K READS!!

i hit it yesterday and omg i was freaking out. so as a little celebration heres another chapter! thank you guys so much omg.

also a few announcements.

1) if any of you guys read my story 'little beauty' a reader has told me that some one copied my work word for word and then finished the story. >:( not cool man. just because i didn't finish it does not give you the right to finish it for me! that is my work and when i find the person who did it i am going to report them.

so if you have any leads on that or know the title that it's under then please let me know i will forever be grateful.

2) i am still looking for cover makers! if any of you make covers and would like to do one for me then please message me and i'll give you the descriptions of the books i need covers for. i give cover makers free reign and then i choose my favorite so i'm sorry if i don't choose yours.

OH and also thanks so much for all the snap chats!!! haha XD

for those of you who didn't see the a/n it was about snap chat.

if you'd like to follow me on snapchat mine is crajj

ok thats all for now.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Share! Comment! Vote!!

AJ

~~~~~~~~~~~~

harry's p.o.v.

i groan as my eyes flutter open to the bright hospital room. i feel a warm hand in mine and whip my head to the side, expecting to see louis.

it's my mum.

was that a dream? louis sitting by my side, holding my hand, saying 'i love you'.

my eyes widen.

he said 'i love you.'

to me.

'hi love, how are you feeling.' mum asks me, it's only then do i realize my head is pounding.

i lift my hand not held by my mum and rub my temple closing my eyes.

'my head hurts like a bitch.' i groan.

she lightly smacks my arm and i flinch.

'watch your tongue.' she says with a stern yet soft face. only my mum can do that.

i mumble out a sorry. the door to my room opens and i snap my head in that direction, once again expecting louis to walk through the door, but to my disappointment it's only a nurse.

she smiles, and says cheerily, 'ah mr. styles you're awake! how are you feeling.' she grabs the clipboard at the end of my bed and walks towards my i.v fiddling with it.

'feel like my head was stomped on by an elephant.' i reply.

'well thats normal when you've had an accident like yours. do you remember what happened?'

'yeah, liam and i were training and he hit me pretty hard, then i fell and got dizzy.' i say looking down at my hands.

'good, no memory loss. just to let you know you have been in a come for the past week and a half, with a severe concussion and it seems you're doing just fine coming out of it. we will need to do a few c.t scans and m.r.i's of your head just to make sure nothings wrong, then you'll be able to go home in about two days.' she explained writing a few things on the clipboard and then smiling at me. she's very nice. nothing like the nurses i've had from previous hospital visits.

i nod and smile back. she puts the clipboard back at the end of my bed then asks if i need anything else. i only ask for a little food, she nods and leaves.

i feel my mum card her fingers through my hair and i relax back into my pillows and close my eyes.

'i'm so glad you're okay darling.' she says.

i hum before turning my head to face her.

'mum, did louis come by? i swear he was here, right where you're sitting and he-' i paused. 'he- he kissed my forehead and told me he loved me.' i look to her.

sadness envelopes her face and she sighs. 'i'm sorry darling, but he wasn't here.'

'oh.'

i lay back against my pillows and stare at the ceiling. my mum is still holding my hand, stoking it every so often.

a few minutes later the nurse from before walks in with a plate of lunch. nothing too big, a sandwich with some turkey, lettuce, tomato and mayo, along with a small bowl of fruit and a juice container.

'i'm gonna call zayn, liam and your sister to tell them you're awake.' she says standing.

i only nod and she walks into the hallway. i start to nibble on my food and think.

was it really a dream? was louis not actually here? but it felt so real. so real.

mum walked back in a few minutes later and sat back down. i continued to eat and when i was finished we called the nurse to get the tray.

a couple hours later gemma, liam, and zayn walked into the room and rushed to me.

'mate i am so sorry! i didn't mean to hit you that hard, didn't mean to hit you at all really. i'm so sorry.' liam apologized in a rush.

i chuckled. 'no harm done mate, we're boxers, it comes with the job.'

liam didn't look convinced, but nodded anyway. i talked to zayn and gemma for a little while longer before visiting hours were up and then went to bed.

the next day was lots of tests and picture taking of my brain, but the doctor said i'd be able to go home in the morning as long as i took it easy for the next couple weeks. that would only happen for the first week then i have my semi-final match.

the day after that i was up and at 'em. i got to my flat and face planted on my bed. laying there for a couple of minutes i realize i need to eat something. getting up i walk to my kitchen sliding past the table and open the fridge.

nothing.

i sigh and stand straight, closing the door and spin around.

on the table sit's a small container next to a soup container. with a note on top.

i walk over carefully, who the hell was in my house?

i pick up the note and read the messy scrawl;

hi,

i heard from zayn you'd be coming home today.

just because i'm not a fan of you right now does not mean i don't care. so i made you the only thing i can cook.

i know i've been rude by ignoring you, but what you did really hurt and i know i'm partly to blame because i wouldn't listen to you, but it still hurt and i'm slowly getting over it.

i hope you feel better and don't strain your self. also don't come looking for me, i'll see you when i'm ready please.

lou xx

p.s. you should really move the spare key. you're so predictable haz.

i grinned. he is so cute, it'll be hard not to go and see him after this, but i have to listen. i'll wait.

i put the note down to the side and picked up the small container and opened it.

it smelled amazing. i opened the soup container and chuckled.

chicken, stuffed with mozzarella, wrapped in parma ham, and a side of homemade mash potatoes.

~~~~

yes i just did that.