@

louis' p.o.v

"oh lou!" i hear eleanor say in a sing song voice.

oh goodness what now?

"your dream is on the telly right now." she continues .

"what the hell are you on about?" i shout back.

she pops her head though the break room door and says with a smirk, "come on then, harry's on the telly. i know you want to watch." 

i try to resist, i really do. she's still smirking at me while wiggling her eyebrows in weird patterns. 

i groan, stomp my foot a little and push past her to the sofa and watch the program.

it's an interview. harry is in a nice pair of black skinny jeans and a button down shirt, that really is only buttoned up half way, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. the interviewer is looking at him with a smirk of sorts, she's subtly pushing up her boobs and leaning forward in her seat. harry seems unaffected.

"so harry." the interviewer starts. "any special people in your life at the moment?" she asks.

harry blushes and shifts in his seat. i deflate a little. great, he has some stupid pretty bimbo he's interested in. 

"oh is that a blush?" the interviewer crows. "who's the lucky lady then?" 

harry clears his throat and leans forward so his elbows are resting on his knees.

"ah, well, he's not really apart of my life per say. i've sort of been admiring from afar." he answers.

my eyes widen. he? who? 

"he?" the interviewer asks in surprise. harry nods. "oh. well then tell us more." she continues, the cheers of the audience are loud.

harry blushes even more and my curiosity peaks as he begins. 

"well i see him almost everyday after my training sessions. he works at the starbucks near my gym." 

my jaw drops. oh. my. god. 

i look at eleanor and she has the exact same expression. 

"holy shit." she whispers. we turn our heads back to the t.v.

"oh cute! what's his name then?" the interviewer asks excitedly. we all know she's faking it.

"louis." he replies.

i scream.

harry p.o.v

holy shit.

did i really just do that?

on national telly!?

could i ever be so stupid! 

i can share a fucking crush on national telly, but i don't have the guts to even hold a proper conversation!?

i stop by my house, grab my gym bag and head back out. once i'm at the gym i quickly change and go straight for the punching bag.

i lose track of time while i'm punching and kicking until the bag becomes unhinged with a particular hard punch and goes crashing to the floor.

a small squeak sounds as the bag hits the floor. i whip my head around to see louis standing a few feet away with a nice light blue sundress on, white wedges, and a small purse clutched to his chest. he has a light dusting of make up with his hair styled in a cute fringe. 

"hi." he says with a small wave. his pink nails flashing in the light.

i blink a couple times to make sure that he isn't a hallucination. then i try to talk. but it comes out as more of a gurgle because of my mouth guard. louis giggles and i remove my gloves quickly to take out the mouth guard.

"uh, hi." i gasp out.

i'm suddenly aware of the sweat dripping down my body and the awful smell coming from me. 

oh jeez he's going to think that i'm like this all the time. smelling like a disgusting locker room.

"would you-- would you like to, uh, get some lunch with me?" louis asks quietly, a blush on his cheeks.

"yes!" i exclaim quickly, then clearing my throat. "i- uh, i mean, yeah, sure." 

smooth styles. smooth.

"okay. well i'll wait for you outside yes?" he says softly.

i nod, probably looking like a madman, and make a dash towards the locker rooms to get changed.

light giggles followed me the whole way there.

~~~~~~~~~~

HI HI 

I hope you are liking it so far! this is a short chapter I know. I don't think there will be very long chapters throughout the book anyway sooooo.....

Anywho! thank you @directioner4life2323 for making the cover! so this chappie is dedicated to YOU! 

okay well thats all i have to sayyyyy. OH NO WAIT! 12K ON WINGS!!!!?? YAY!! And thanks so MUCH!! 

OK

COMMENT... I love comments...

VOTE

SHARE!!!!!!!

~AJ