$

Harry's POV

we sat down at the little cafe table for lunch. it's a cute place. matches louis perfectly. louis puts his purse and cardigan over the back of the chair as he sits. 

god he's so beautiful. 

he picks up the menu the waitress handed us earlier and opens it. he looks up at me and i avert my eyes to my own menu. 

goddammit harry don't be a staring creep!

i scan over the menu just deciding on a club sandwich and a cup of coffee when louis speaks.

"i saw the interview harry." he says. 

my eyes widen. shit.

i look up to him. his eyes are looking at the menu. 

"i-i uh," is all that stumbles from my mouth. i can feel the blush grow on my face.

"i'm sorry, if that made you uncomfortable. it just kinda, slipped out?" i said nervously.

louis looks up from the menu and has a small blush across his face. 

"no it's okay. i, uh, i actually like you too." louis says in a small voice.

to say my heart stopped would be an understatement. i just fucking died and went to heaven.

my eyes felt like saucers as i asked him, probably the stupidest question ever, "really?"

louis went straight faced, "no harry i asked you out on a lunch date because i hate you." 

we stared at each other straight faced for a few moments, not saying a word.

a smile broke out on louis' face and he began to giggle. i grin at the sound.

god he's so cute.

the rest of the date went similar to that. we ate our food and smiled at each other like dumb asses, but it was completely perfect.

we are now on the doorstep of louis' flat. i wish this date could have gone on forever.

"um, i had an amazing time." i say.

louis looks up at me with a small smile and a blush. he bites his lip before saying, "yeah me too."

"i-i uh, i would, um, if you don't mind, uh you know," i trail off while scratching the back of my neck.

"i'd love to." louis giggles.

i don't think i've ever had a wider smile on my face.

"ok, good." i breathe out. 

louis giggles again, he leans up to his tip toes and quickly pecks my cheek. 

"i'll see you later harry." louis smiles and walks into his flat closing the door.

after that i'm surprised i made it home in one piece. i was in a daze the whole way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK 

first of all i am soooooooo sorry for not updating! DX

it's a mix of reasons, BUT i shall be updating more often now i think because my school term has ended and it is CHRISMAS BREAK BITCHES!! but yeah i hope to be updating more often.....

OK So thank you for reading and i apologize again for not updating in five ever but enjoy this lil chappie and the next shall be coming soon. XD

VOTE 

COMMENT.... i love comments...

SHARE

AJ~