Imagine for Harriet

💗Singing in the shower💗

Warning: this is v fluffy
{IB: anarchyaustrailia on tumblr}
-
You weren't new to relationships, you knew about the comfort and warmth that comes with having a boyfriend, but you also weren't new to having your heart broken. You had gone through so many heartbreaks that you lost count, your heart was so worn out you felt like nothing could ever put it back together... Until you met Scott McCall.

Scott McCall had changed your life. He was your first true love. He gave butterflies and made your head spin, but you liked it, hell, you loved it. He made you feel important like you were the only girl in the world, the only one that he would ever love(comment if u know where I got that😏). He thought the absolute world of you and he treated you so.

He thought that you were the most beautiful specimen ever. The way that your hair was always so soft and the way your eyes glistened in the sun and the gorgeous color of your eyes...he loved everything about you.
He told you that everyday, and at one point he made you believe it. Your moral had been up since you met him, you were happier and more confident...you were singing in the shower again.
-
Ok sorry if tht was bad :(