First kiss

💖Scott-

You were walking to Scott's motorcycle after seeing a movie. You climbed on after him, Put on the helmet and wrapped your arms around his waist. When Scott started to drive you laid your head on his back until you got to your house.

Once he parked you let go of him and sat up straighter. He helped you off of his bike and took the helmet from you. You walked to the door and stopped when you got on the porch.

"I had fun tonight" you said

"Me too" He replied smiling his biggest smile

You two said goodnight and went your separate ways but before Scott could leave you stopped him.

"Scott wait" you called

He turned around and walked back up to the porch where you wrapped your arms around his neck and gave him a long kiss.

💖Stiles-

You were sitting on his couch playing a video game. So far you were winning and stiles was pissed.

"This is like broken or something so it's normally wrong" he lied

"Uh uh" you laughed" your just a sore looser baby"

"I am not" he whined

The more you played the more upset he got. You couldn't control yourself you found this so funny.

He threw his controller at the ground and pinned you to the couch.

"Stop (Y/N)!" he whined but you kept laughing

He got up and stormed Out to the other room. You followed him and snaked your arms around him pulling him into a tight hug.

"Baby it's just a game" you said

You pulled him closer to you and kissed him to make him feel better.

💖Derek-

"Well (Y/N) you'll have to pick sooner or later" Derek said watching you

"I just don't know"! you said "I mean 21 jump street was just so funny but the internship was so good and funny!" you said looking and both movies in the movie rental store.

After some time Derek gave in and just got both. You got some popcorn, candy, and soda before checking out the movies. The clerk rung them up and you guys walked out to Derek's car. you carried the bag outside. He put his arm around your shoulders and kissed your cheek. You turned your head and pressed your lips to his.

💖Liam-

You were cheering in the bleachers because Liam had just scored the winning goal in the lacrosse game that night. The whole crowd lit up with excitement and everybody ran out towards the field. You ran as fast as you could to Liam. You flung your arms around him locking him close to you.

"You were amazing out there"! you exclaimed pulling away

"Thanks" he said excitedly

He looked at you as then out of no where kissed you like it was the end of the world.

💖Jackson-

Everybody in the pack was going to a party and Malia asked you to go. Of course you said yes.

When you arrived at the party Aiden immediately pulled you to a back room where there was a small group of people sitting on the floor in a circle.

"Sit" Aiden said

"Umm alright" you replied confused about the sense of urgency he was using

You sat between Scott and Isaac. You saw the bottle in the middle of the circle and understood what was going on. Malia and Aiden soon sat down and you began. First Isaac spun and it landed on Kira. The. Danny spun and it landed on Ethan. Allison spun and it landed on Scott. Now it was your turn. You carefully spun the bottle ensuring that it would stay in the circle. Your eyes stayed glued to the bottle and when it stopped it landed on Jackson. You were a bit hesitant and first but when he cupped you face you just went all in. You rested your hand on his shoulder and you guys had a very heated make out session until your brother stiles pulled you away from him. He scolded you about not talking to that jerk but you couldn't help it.

💖Isaac-

You and Isaac were laying on the hood of his car looking at the stars. Before you knew it Isaac was all over you he had his hand on your hip pulling you on top of him. He wrapped his arm around your waist and kissed you. You eventually pulled away after about 15 minuets of making out and you guys laid in each others arms.

💖Aiden-

You and Aiden were very open about PDA he didn't care and neither did you. One day you guys were at he mall and he caught a few guys looking at you and he was furious. He held your hand and walked right past them about 20 minuets later you ran into them again. He started to walk towards them when you grabbed his arm pulling him back.

"It's not worth it babe" you said

"(Y/N), they have been looking at you all day I just need them to go away so I can enjoy my beautiful date without worrying about them stealing her". he said

You sighed and put your arm around his waist and and let him kiss you.