Imagine for charlie

Ugh this is so bad😭 sorry
-
You missed her. More than anything. She was you best friend, the love of your life, your everything.

But now she was gone.

You missed the way she touched you, the way her fingers would gently grave your forearm, the way she would wipe you tears right off your face and the way she held your hand with the perfect grip, but now the only thing left to hold your hand was the Grimm reaper himself, a constant reminder of what you had lost.

She died in you arms, you watched the life drain from her eyes. And you watched your tears mix with her blood on the cold pavement under your numb legs until you were left there holding her lifeless body in you now weak arms.

You had left immediately after the funeral, you packed your bags and runaway. leaving nothin but cold, hard stares at Scott and stiles the ultimate causes of your misery.

You spent your days training, fighting preparing for the day that you would finally get your revenge, the whole time being haunted by the warm memories of Allison.

And so now here you were. Bow loaded and aimed at Scott, your eyes thirsty for vengeance and his filled with fear.
He knelt on the wet ground mud covering his knees and palms begging for mercy as you stood tall above him.
"Why- why are you doing this?" He chocked

"Revenge"

------------
That was shitty af sorry omg💖