Stiles imagine for Brianna

"Stiles"? you asked peeking into his room.

"Yes babe"?

You stepped into his room wondering where your boyfriend was. Suddenly his head popped out from his closet.

"Whatcha doing" You giggled

"I was looking for my phone, and well I ended up here". he explained.

You picked up his phone which was sitting on his desk under a few papers.

"It's right here babe". you said handing your boyfriend his phone.

"Oh, thanks" he laughed continuing to dig through his closest.

"Find anything good"? You asked sitting on the foot of his bed.

"Yeah actually I found this game, I'm not really sure why I have it but it looks pretty interesting". he mumbled pulling out a small box that was no bigger than a deck of cards. He sat down next to you and the both of you crawled into the middle of the bed leaving a little bit of room in between you guys. Stiles let the cards spill onto the comforter. You tossed the box to the side as stiles read the instructions aloud.

"So basically we are just supposed to try to make each other laugh and the person who laughs first looses"? you asked

"Yeah, but I don't know what these cards are for".

"Okay let's start, I'll go first". you said shifting in your seat. You told him his favorite joke hoping that would do it but he didn't budge. Next he said a few ridiculous pick up lines with a smirk on his face almost making you laugh. He watched as your face contorted while you held back a giggle.

The game went on for about 15 more minutes until stiles got an idea. He waited until it was his turn them he crawled over to you causing the cards to fall off of the bed. As if on cue you laid down so that he was completely hovering over you. He kissed you a great amount of passion. He moved his lips down your neck leaving slightly red marks all over it. Then out of nowhere he tickles you like it was the end of the world. You laughed uncontrollably and squirmed around under his touch.

"O-okay stiles you win"! you pleaded as he continued to tickle your sides.

"Stiles"! you laughed.

"Okay, okay" he chuckled collapsing on top of you. He rested his head in the crook of your neck while you twisted and played with the tips of his hair.

"I wuv you Brianna". he mumbled into your neck.

"I wuv you to stiles".