Showers together

💖Scott-

Your showers with Scott are absolutely adorable. You two would play games in the shower like who can make their hair stand up taller or "shower karaoke". Scott loves to sing in the shower with you it's fun and stress free. On the other hand Isaac hates it because you guys are actually pretty bad at singing. He says it sounds like cats screaming.

💖Stiles-

You love showers with stiles. Stiles will always ask to wash your hair but he ends up using the wrong things. He thinks that body wash is the same thing as shampoo. You put shampoo suds on his face to see what he looks like with a beard then he kisses you and then you get a beard too.

💖Derek-

Showers with Derek are romantic and seductive. He runs his hands down the sides of your body gently caressing your skin. You like to feel his abs and muscles when they are all sleek and soapy. When you get out he covers you in a towel quickly as if you would get hyperthermia instantly without one.

💖Isaac-

Isaac is such a softie so when you take showers together he is as sweet as it gets. He seems more concerned about getting you cleaned rather than himself. He gives you long at hugs and sloppy kisses until you give in and just start making out.

💖Jackson-

Jackson never really liked showers so you took bathes when with him.(when he was alone he would take quick showers)He sits you between his legs and he covers you in suds. The bathroom is full of candles and rose petals because you rarely ever bathed together so when you did he wanted it to be special.

💖Aiden-

Your showers with Aiden always got dirty quickly. It would start with kissing which soon got very heated and then it went to touching. He would run his hands all over you as you kissed him. You would tease him until he got all hot and bothered. He would finally give up and go for it ;).

💖Liam-

Liam was pretty shy when it came to showers so you would normally go in while he was taking one. You'd wrap your arms around him and let him stroke your hair im until he built up enough courage to wash your body.