How you cuddle before you sleep

💖Scott-

Scott will normally slouch against the wall behind his bed with you on him. You put your head on his chest and you hand on his abs. He wraps his arm around you to keep you close to him and that's how you fall asleep.

💖stiles-

You go to bed first before stiles so he will crawl into bed after you. He will pull you on top of him so you guys keep each other warm in addition to his blankets. You burry your head in the crook of his neck and let him play with your hair until you fall asleep.

💖Derek-

Derek is always very protective of you so he needs to now where you are at all times. Normally you guys spoon. He always keeps at least one arm on you and he always keeps you pressed to him. If you slowly start to roll away he rolls you right back.

💖Liam-

Liam is a deep sleeper so once you are cuddling it stays like that for the rest of the night. Liam normally cuddles into you because he is a little puppy. He puts his face in the crook of your neck and you guys just intertwine from there.

💖Isaac-

Isaac loves cuddling with you because it gives him a sense of security. He is really touchy when you cuddle, he puts his hands on your waist and keeps you glued to him. You guys face each other and Isaac will give you a huge hug. He will kiss you and pull you under of him so he can lay on you to make sure you don't leave him.

💖Jackson-

Jackson always goes to bed before you. You try not to wake him when you crawl in bed but it never works. He likes to sleep on his back so you will just rest your head on his chest and wrap your arms around him. He turns his head to kiss you and pulls the covers over you before falling back asleep.

💖Aiden-

One of Aiden's favorite thing to do is cuddling with you. He comes up from behind and hugs you while you brush your teeth. Then he will kiss your neck and massage your back while you wash your face. Once your in bed he crawls over you and kisses you. The. He tangles himself around you and you guys talk/whisper until you fall asleep