Derek imagine for Delia

You were smuggled up next to your boyfriend of 2 years Derek Hale. He was reading and you were playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Babe?" you asked looking up at Derek.

"Hmm?"

"you know you've never told me what to do if your not around and I get attacked".

"I'll always be there to protect you". he said looking down at you.

"I know but, i just want to be ready"

"Well if it makes my baby feel safer then figure something out". He cooed

"How about you train me" you said

Derek closed his book and climbed out of bed and pulled you out with him.

He immediately pinned you down to the ground, you tried but you couldn't move at all.

"First rule of business never be caught off guard. And if you are know how to react". He stood up and showed you how get out of certain situations.

Next you sparred with him, you tried to get him to stop holding back but he insisted that I he did he would hurt you. Derek showed you how to pin somebody down and how to effectively hurt a werewolf.

The day ended when you pined your boyfriend on the couch. You straddled his lap and pushed his shoulders back against the cushions. He eventually flipped you over and began kissing you. You spent the night watching movies, snacking, and cuddling.