Chapter 4

Jermaine's POV

I woke up with jhené laying on my chest. Her little legs were wrapped around my body and her right hand was clinched with mines. I looked at the clock which read 8:24am . I was about to be late for my flight out. I let go of her hand and I slowly moved from under her. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. After that I hurried up and got dress. Once I was done I left for my flight.

We made it to the airport literally just in time.  I sat down in my seat in relief .
I pulled out my phone and texted jhene before take off .
[ good morning bby . i over slept and almost missed my flight . sorry I had to leave . I bought a ticket for you , its on the nightstand . I think your flight leaves at 11:40. Beside that should be the room key so you can leave when you're ready , and a little bit of money for you . Call me later. ]

I turned my phone off and closed my eyes until the flight was over . Once we landed I got off the plane and went right to the studio. I haven't been there in while since touring but now that it's over I have more free time.

" waddup j " My crew said as I entered the recording room. " i figured that it was time to get back into the studio and make some magic " I rubbed my hands then sat down in a chair beside the mixing table. " I wanna start working on something new so lets schedule a meeting tomorrow for everyone to meet here and start planning. They all nodded as i told them what I wanted to do. " Ight so - " before i could finish my sentence I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I rolled my eyes as I read the caller ID. " Hold on y'all I gotta take this " I stepped out the room as I answered the phone. " What "  I said into the phone .
" don't what me Jermaine "
" look India I'm busy right now so I don't got time for your games . what you want " 
" nothing .. I just kinda miss you and I heard you were back in LA "
I sighed as I scratched my head
" India I can't do this right now . I gotta go "  I hung up the phone then walked back into the room.
" Every thing good J ? " Jeff , one of my producers asked me.
" yeah every thing is cool just if some girl call up here looking for me , make up some lie or some shit . " 
" Will do " he said . " Now back to business "
I nodded then sat down in my chair.
" I want to drop a few singles some time this month . I want them all to be collaborations with a female vocalist because I feel that I need more of that . Until we find who I want to do some collaborations with I'm going start by writing a few verses and stuff . "
" Okay sounds good "  he nodded
" ight so I'll be back around tomorrow, we can discuss more then "
I dapped everyone up before I left out of the room.

I walked outside and got into my car. I pulled out my phone and texted India before I left . 
[ if what you want is important , meet me at my place in 10 ]
I clicked the lock button and sat my phone in the cup holder .
I drove home listening to some old Nas tracks , looking for some inspiration.

When I pulled up to my crib I seen india's car parked in the driveway.
I pulled my keys out to unlock the door. Before I could the key into the door, the door flung open. " Damn what the fuck" I said to India as she stood in the doorway .  I shook my head as I walked passed her , slightly bumping my shoulder against hers .
" excuse you " she said with her hand on her hip .
" you were in MY way "  I said
" whatever Jermaine . I know you missed me "  She said as she walked closer to me while tugging at the robe she was wearing. 
" just admit that you missed me "
she said as she slid her hand down my pants . I felt my eyes roll back as she started to play with my man.
" wait India . stop . I can't do this " I reached for her hand.
" the fuck is up with you ? why are you acting like a little bitch ? Is there some other hoe ?! " She got up in my face .
I laughed " And if it was that wouldn't be none of you business "
" Yeah whatever. " She tied her robe back up.  " You'll be back "
She chuckled before she slammed the door.
I shook my head . " this crazy bitch " I mumbled to myself "
I sat down on the couch and pulled my phone out.
I seen one missed call and two texts from jhene.
[ hey , just wanted to let you know that I made it home . thanks for everything . im omw to work so I'll talk to you later ]
[ you don't have to thank me lol . it's my gift to you. just let me know when you're free ok. ]
I sat my phone down on the table after I sent the text.
I went into my room and I pulled out a some Xanax from a drawer. I sat on the bed and took a few bars . I kicked off my shoes as I laid back on the bed , waiting for the zany to sink in .

Jhené POV

" Jhené tell me everything single detail " Krissy said as she sat down at the table I was wiping down . I continued to wipe the table , ignoring krissy. " I'm waiting .. " she said as she rested her hand on her cheek. " what are you talking about? " I tried to say with a straight face
" Jhene Chilombo don't play with me " I laughed as I shook my head . I sat down in a chair beside Krissy. " Where do you want me to start " I said . " Girl I said I want every single detail . Now go " She scooted her chair closer to mine.

" well when we got there , i went to go take a shower and all of that . He gave me a shirt and a pair of boxers to sleep in. our plan was to just , you know chill and stuff .  " I said
" okay and what happened after that " krissy said .
" We started watching a movie but i was dozing off so he told me I could go sleep in his bed if I needed to but I told him I was fine . Then he took me in the kitchen and let me taste this little chocolate covered strawberry bouquet that he bought . As he fed it too me I think it was there when I realized how bad I wanted him. We started kissing then one thing led to another- "
Krissy's eyes shot open " YALL HAD SEX ???! " she said while trying to whisper .
" well .. yeah " I said while twirling one of my curls with my finger .
Krissy looked at me with her eyes still wide .
" How was it ? Was he big ? Yall did oral ? How long did yall go ??? " Krissy said as she sat on the edge of her seat . "Well damn curious George . " I said while laughing
" cmon jhene tell meeeee " she said as she shook my shoulder
I sighed " It was something like I never experienced before . the whole time I had this feeling like it was butterflies inside of me . He looked me in my eyes and kissed all over me making me go crazy . I don't know Krissy I can't be in love already but I'm crazy about him.. "
" Jhené you falling for him " Krissy said
" jhene's in love with j.cole , jhene's in love with j.cole " Krissy started singing
" omg Krissy chill " I said
" Jhené it's okay to be in love " Krissy chuckled
" I know that .. but I can't date a rapper . Imagine all the controversy. I couldn't take it " I said
" If you really had feelings for this man then you would . " Krissy raised an eyebrow
" you're right .. " I said
" Girls , back to work " our boss said as she came out from the back of the café
" yes ma'am " we said as we got up
Krissy rolled her eyes " she gets on my damn nerves " she said as she walked behind the counter and started heating up some tea .
" Krissy shut the fuck up before she say something " I said while trying not to laugh
" I don't care " Krissy said
She walked back and gave Krissy a look.
" told ya " I whispered to krissy as I went behind the counter to grab the broom.

I started sweeping the café. A few moments later a man in an all black suite came in.
He walked to the counter as krissy greeted him.
" Hello sir , how can I help you today ? " Krissy said
" I'm looking for Miss Jhené " he said with a stern look on his face

-
Vote / Comment pls 💖
Sorry for such a small chapter , I've been busy lately but I'll be updating a lot often now .
( india in the multimedia )