chapter one

Alecia's pov

Since it was a typical Saturday morning, I woke up early as usual to start work in the Abbatelli household. At least I am glad that that I get to work in the Abbatelli household and not in the vineyards or the stables.
Most of the times my work is in the bedrooms, depending on the schedule assigned to us by Mrs Rodriquez - the head of the servants. I walked to the board on which our schedules are written on to check out where I am supposed to work.
I am assigned to the master bedroom - which is Mr and Mrs Abbatelli bedroom, the library and the music room. My only friend amongst the maids,  Emerald due to her bright green eyes stopped me on my way to the master bedroom with a huge grin on her face.

That led me to believe that she probably had big news she wanted to share with me. " Hey Ally have you heard the news? " She asked with a much bigger grin. 

" No, I haven't since I do not take delight in gossiping. " I told her with a smile.

"Well I'll ignore what you just said and tell you anyways, I heard from the grapevine that Mr Dante, you know the eldest child of Mr and Mrs Abbatelli will be visiting the estate tomorrow. "

I have nothing to say in return,  since I have not met him before, so I had no idea what to expect from his arrival if he was indeed coming to the estate tomorrow.

" I don't see why  Mr Dante's arrival is such a big deal." I told her with a confused look on my face. She looked at me like I was stupid before answering.

" Because he is absolutely hot and rich, handsome, gorgeous and did I mention rich? " She said with a faraway away look on her face.

" You did and even if he is arriving here tomorrow,  it's none of my business and neither is it yours, plus tomorrow is my day off so I won't even get to meet him if he does arrive here. So since I care about my work,  I'll get to it. See you later Em, love you and get to work. "
I told her with a smile. I continue on my way to the master bedroom. I am a little behind schedule after my little talk with Emerald. I work faster than I normally do, in order to finish on time. I finished my work before five o'clock in the evening. I had dinner in the maids quarters. I called my siblings who are living with my grandmother to inform them that I will visit them tomorrow. I have missed them very much.

My work does not allow me to visit them often since I live with the Abbatelli household.  My siblings understand this because it is the only way to make money to care of them and my grandma.  My father died four years ago and my mother became a drug addict and left us alone two years ago.
My younger sister Lucia is fourteen with dark hair, which we inherited from our father and big brown eyes. The youngest of us all is Mia, she is eight years old and very smart for her age. I love them very much, they are the only reason why I work so hard. I close my eyes and lie on my small bed in the maids quarters trying to sleep. My brain finally succumbes to my tired body's plea to rest, and I fall into a dreamless sleep.

This is the first chapter of  the innocent maid, please comment on  to tell me what you think of it so far and please vote if you liked it
Sorry it is quiet short, the next chapter will be longer.