chapter two

Dante's pov

I have been in Rome for four months now, taking care of the family's business there. The Abbatelli empire was built by my great grandparents decades ago and has been passed on to the eldest child of the family ever since. My father -Damien Abbatelli handed over the family empire to me when I was twenty-three years old, which was four years ago.

I stood on the balcony of my penthouse and took in the view of city. It was absolutely breathtaking, one of the many reasons why loved conducting business in Rome. Aside from the beautiful women in the city. I thought with a smirk.

Apart from being wealthy, I had a reputation with women that I wasn't proud of. It is not my intention to be known as someone who goes after different women, but I just don't have the time and heart for a stable relationship. I have also not met a woman who does not like my money yet, so I will be staying a bachelor for quite some time.

The vibration of my phone in my pocket brought me out of my thoughts. The caller id indicated that it was my mother. "Hello mother, how are you doing?"I asked her as soon as I answered the phone.
"I'm good honey, so when are you coming home? You know I have missed you very much it's, been months since I last saw you. If you don't come home I am going to die out of loneliness. Your sister is also in Paris doing God knows what . I miss my children." My mother has always had a flair for dramatics.
"Mother, you know I am very busy with work here in Italy. I will visit you as soon as I finish business here." I told her as calmly as I can.
"Dante I am your mother and I order you to come home immediately. You can conduct business from here in New York. I'll call your sister and tell her to also come home. I expect you to be here tomorrow. I love you." She hanged up before I could protest. That woman has always been tough, I thought with a smile.

I called my pilot to get my plane ready for a flight to New York City tomorrow.

Alecia's pov

Today is the day. I finally get to see my family after weeks of being away from them. I got dressed and in a pair of jeans and a purple shirt. I put my dark locks in a messy ponytail and went the kitchen to have breakfast. It was confirmed by Mrs Rodriquez that not only was Mr and Mrs Abbatelli's son coming home, their daughter is also coming from Paris today.

I have never met any of them before since I started working for the Abbatelli's three months ago. I can only imagine how hard it is on Mr and Mrs Abbatelli, not seeing their children for so long.

I quickly finished my breakfast and went to look for Emerald to say goodbye to her. I found her in her little room dressing up to get ready for work. "Hey Em, I'm leaving for the day see you tomorrow." "Okay Ally, see you tomorrow, it's too bad you won't get to see the Abbatelli children arrive. I mean you have never met them, you sure you don't want to see the arrive?" She asked. "No I do not. I really miss my family, you know they are all I have. I won't trade my day off to just see some pompous rich kids arrive to their mega mansion home." I told her with a sad smile.
"Okay babe, and you know you also have me. See you later, and say hi to the little ones and grams for me."
"I will, bye. Love you."

I took the subway to my grandma's place on the not so rich part of the city.
I had a huge smile on my face when I opened the door to my granny's cozy little house. It is a three bedroom house with a small porch.

I felt someone hug me as soon as I entered the door. I looked down and huged Mia. God, I have really missed them. "Ally!!!" I heard Lucia squel as she ran to hug me too. I laughed and hugged her back, It felt so good to be home. "Alecia, you are finally home. I have been worried sick about you overworking yourself."
My grandma sead as came out of the kitchen to hug me. She gave me a kiss on my cheeks and complained on how skinny I have become even though I can't see any changes in myself. "All your curves have vanished , are you sure you have been eating well?" She asked with a frown.

I loved it when grandma doted on me like that. I helped her serve dinner and we all sat at the little dinning table and enjoyed grandma's delicious home made lasagna. It felt really good to be home.

Dante's pov

I arrived home in a chauffeured limo my parents sent to pick me up from the airport. Nothing has changed much in the last four months, the estate is still big and the environment the same. Mother ran to hug me the moment I walked out the limo. Father walked behind mother and also gave me a hug."welcome home son."

"I have missed you soo much, honey. It's good to have you back home." Mother said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"I have missed you too mother, and I am glad to be home."
I went up to my room to shower and rest a little before dinner startes. I went downstairs after my nap to have dinner and saw my little sister Donatella sitting at the dining table in the huge dining room. "Dante, good to see you big brother. I have missed you terribly." "So have I. You have to tell me where you have been and what you have been up to these past months. "

So here is chapter two . Please vote and comment and I hope you liked it.