chapter seventeen

Dante's pov

Right now I'm a bit mad at Alecia for slamming the door in my face, but I'm also impressed with her spunk.

I've never seen her like that and it's quiet sexy.

I stood outside the cozy looking house and contemplated on what to do next.

It was obvious that she didn't want anything to do with me. I don't blame her, especially after what my family has done to her.

But I'm still not willing to let here go.

I banged on the door and she still didn't open the fucking door.

She's going to get a good spanking on her delicious  ass  When I get my hands in her.

I'm getting a hard on by thinking about it.

"Open the fucking door Alecia, or I'll break it down."  I yelled at her furiously.

Before I could bang the door again, she yanked it open.

Good girl, I thought with a smirk.

"What do you want Dante?" She yelled at me in frustration.

I could see the sadness and anger in her eyes as she spoke.

"How am I supposed to stay away from you if you won't stay away from me? Why can't you understand that this is not about just you and me anymore? I have a family that depends on me and I can't let my feelings get in the way, so please, I'm begging you Dante, just leave and don't come back."  I couldn't stand the sight of her in tears and begging for me to leave her.

"I need you to understand that I'm incapable of letting you go tesoro. You're stuck with me Alecia, wether you like it or not. Just give us a chance and I promise you that I won't let anyone threaten or hurt you or your family."   I said.

"You don't understand Dante, it will never work out between us. There will be so many obstacles in our way," She replied sadly.

"You can't say that when you're not willing to give us a chance. Just say yes."  I said as I drew her in for a kiss.

How I missed her soft lips. She tasted so good.

Alecia, what are you doing to me? 

I deepened the kiss as I closed the door behind me and turned to press her soft body against the door.

I carried her and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I pressed my very hard dick against her jean clad pussy.

She moaned into my mouth as I took of her top.

"Where's your room?" I asked.

"Wh....what?" She said, looking at me with dazzed eyes and swollen lips.

"Your room Alecia, or we could continue here; I don't mind either way."  I whispered into her ears as I kissed the shell of her ear and her neck till I got to the swell of her full breast.

She finally pointed to her bedroom as I carried her there.

I layed her on the queen sized bed as I took of her jeans and smirked when I saw the lace panties she had on.

"Sei bella,"  I said as I took it off.

She let out a long moan when I sucked on he clit and pushed a finger inside her.

She was so hot and wet. She started thrashing and moving her hips after I moaned into her pussy.  Fuck, she tasted good.

I pressed my thumb against her  clît as I continued eating her out.

"P...pleeaaase, uh, I'm gonna...."

She screamed as her I felt her squeeze and spasm around my finger as she came.

I got up and kissed her so she could taste her herself as I took of her bra.

I bit her lips as I palmed her boobs and gave her pink nipples a squeeze and felt her grind her pussy against my very hard côck.

"I want you." She said as she broke the kiss.

Fûck, those three words were my undoing when Alecia almost  tore of my shirt.

Such a passionate little thing. I guess I've corrupted her a bit, I thought with a smirk.

I quickly got my pants of before she could get her hands on them and settled down between her thighs.

I positioned myself against her opening and pushed.

Alecia gasped and squeezed my arms when the I entered her.

She is so tight around me.

I get a tingling feeling in my chest whenever I realise I'm the only man whose had her and I don't plan on letting any other man touch her.

I inched deeper into her tightness until every inch of me was inside her.

"Uuhh yes Dante," She said as she arched her back.

Shit, this girl was driving me crazy.

I thrust into her, hard as I raised her legs and and pressed it against her chest,  almost bending her in half.

I drilled into her, hard and deep; she couldn't stop screaming and moaning especially after I started playing with her engorged bud.

The room was filled with moans, the sqeaking of her bed and the sound of the slaps our bodies made with each thrust.

I felt Alecia clench around me tightly, the tell tale sign that she was about to reach her peak.

" Don't you dare Alecia," I said as I spanked her ass. 

She looked at me with wide and pleading eyes as she begged like the good girl she is.

"Please, please let me Dante, I'm so close,"  She panted as I thrusted into  her harder feeling my own release near.

Her perfect breasts bounced around with each thrust, goodness; she's driving me insane.

I wrapped her dark stresses around my hand as I yanked and looked into her lust filled eyes.

"Cum."

She screamed my name as she climaxed hard; shaking and squeezing me so tightly.

I thrusted deep into her and found my release

I pulled out and pulled her close to me as she trembled.

"Yes,"  She whispered.
.
.
.
.