chapter seven

Alecia's pov

The club we got to was called fantasy.   According to Emerald, the club is owned by a Greek business man and, her cousin Julius happens to be a bouncer there, so we were able to cut the line.
When we entered we were greeted with the smell of sweat and alcohol. The music was loud and upbeat. Emerald held my hand and pulled me to the bar.

" Hello ladies, what can I get you? "  the bartender asked with a flirty smile.  He was kinda handsome with brown hair and deep brown eyes. 

" Two vodka on the rocks with lemon please. " Emerald shouted over the loud music.  It burnt a little as it went down my throat.  After my forth drink  I was feeling buzzed.

" Let's dance. "  I said as I dragged her to the dance floor.   I got really into the dance and brought out all my dance moves. A  handsome guy took Emerald away and they started grinding against each other.

I continued dancing alone and  I could feel eyes on me but the alcohol was really working because I didn't care at all.  I felt sexy and confident.

I felt an arm around my waist as I danced. From what I could feel, the person was definitely a man.  He smelt like citrus, I'm surprised I could smell it over the different smells in the club.  I felt something poke my back as he started moving against me.  I felt careless  and really didn't care, I just wanted to have fun for once without worrying about anything.

"You look very sexy Miss Gutierrez."  I froze when the man behind me spoke.  That voice was not easy to forget,  it belonged to no but Mr Dante.  The man who happens to be my boss and took my first kiss even though I enjoyed it very much.
"Mr Dante," I whispered in shock.

"You smell really good."  He said as he kissed my ear and neck.   How can he think I smell good after I've danced so much and sweating like a pig?   Who knows with men, they are very confusing.

"Mr Dante, what are you doing? "   I asked breathlessly.

"Something I've wanted to do since I met you." He said as he turned me around.   Now I was  staring at his magnificent chest that was covered with a shirt that seemed a size too small.  He held my chin and raised my head and I found those blue eyes  staring at my hazel ones.

"Look at me Tesoro." Oh my...... I've never heard him speak Italian before.  I felt weak I  the knees and had a strange urge to kiss him so badly. 

"Mr Dante...."

"Dante not Mr.  Tonight I'm just Dante."  Is this really happening with my boss?  Am pretty sure I'll be fired by tomorrow morning so I might as well have fun tonight.

"I want to take you to my place."  He said as he placed a delicate kiss on my lips.  This is not what  I want, I want a real kiss, I wanted to scream it to him.

"To the estate? "  I asked with wide eyes.

"No to my apartment." Another kiss on my jaw as he moved the arm on my waist lower until it  was resting directly on my butt.

"Sure."  I didn't care about anything so far as he keeps giving me these kisses.  I looked for Emerald but I couldn't see her, neither could I see the man she was dancing with.

"You're friend is safe."  Mr Dante said.  I looked at him with a confused face but didn't ask him anything as  he led me out of the fantasy. 
Someone, probably his driver drove us to his luxurious apartment but I didn't have time to look around as he started kissing me as soon as we entered.

I have no idea how we ended up in the bedroom with me in my underwear and him shirtless.  He took of his belt and his slacks were the next to go.  His body is as beautiful as ever, his abs looks are very defined and those biceps and there was nothing that could distract me from the huge bulge in his boxers......oh my.....it seems very big.

"Like what you see bella?"  I blushed at the endearment and the fact that I was caught staring. 

He kissed me gently on my lips and moved down to my jaw and trailed kisses down to my chest and I felt him open my bra from behind.  He must be really good at this because he was able to open it on the first try.
My bra fell down my shoulders  and onto the floor.  I quickly covered my boobs with my hands, I felt soo shy all of a sudden. No man has ever seen me like this before  or its just the alcohol leaving my system.

"Don't hide from me Tesoro,  your beautiful." He said as he took my hands and pulled them from my breast.  He slowly cuped one in his large hands and gave a little squeeze. My nipple grew longer than normal. I'm pretty sure it's because I was so aroused.  I felt wetness gather in my nether region.  Does it always feel this good?  I've been really missing out.

My body was hot all over. My breathing was harsh and when he touches me I feel tingles all over my body. It should be illegal for him to have this much power over my body.

He put me on the bed and climbed on me. He took a  nipple in his mouth and sacked on it. His lips felt hot on my skin and I gave a low moan from how good it felt.  I gave a loud gasp when he bit my nipple.  It felt absolutely delicious.  He moved to the next one and did the same thing.  Honestly, this man was going to kill me by the end of the night.  What was he doing to my body?

He kissed his way down to the top of my mound.  Then he kissed me down there. Right on my clitoris. This time my moan wasn't a low one.  I gasped when he tore my panties and threw them away.  He didn't even give me a moment to ponder on it before I felt his mouth on my bare clitoris. 

It feels ten times better without a covering.  He has a really magical tongue.

"Dante....mmm... it  feels soo good."

He was making me feel so good that, for the first time ever, I   called him Dante, instead of Mr Dante.

Then he moaned into my mound. I screamed, It was so sensational and the feeling of his tongue doing miraculous things to me was just too much.  He gently pushed a finger inside me slowly untill Ln he felt my barrier, the proof of my innocence.

"You're a virgin?"  I couldn't look at him.  I know he's experienced and now he won't want to sleep with an inexperienced virgin.

"Look at me, tesorino. You don't have to be ashamed of this . I'll  stop if you don't want to do this. You'll want your first time to be with special."  I would like my first time to be special, but this felt special to me.

"No, I want this. I want to do this with you."  I told him as I kissed him. I tasted myself on him and it made me more wet down there.   It going to be a very long night.
.
.
.