chapter eighteen

Alecia's pov

I layed awake, cuddled up to Dante in post orgasmic bliss. Is it always going to be this amazing with Dante? I wondered.

I really have no regrets at all, and I'm glad Dante and I are going be together for real this time around.

I shot out of bed when I realised that my grandmother and siblings could come home any moment from now.

"Dante, my family might come home at anytime we need to get dressed." I said, panicking.

I've never really brought a man home. I could imagine the look of horror on abuela's  face if she were to walk in on us.

"I think it will be a good way to meet your family don't you think?"  He said with a teasing smile on his face.

I gave him an 'are you serious' look as I started getting dressed.

"I want to stay in bed with you." Dante said, still very naked on my bed.

I smilled at him because I'd really love that, but the place and timing isn't exactly right.

"I want that too, but not today."

He got out of bed in all his naked glory as he walked up to me.

I averted my eyes, not before glancing at his mouth watering body.

He is one fine man. Broad chested with abs that could melt chocolate, and those biceps.

I could feel the fluttering feeling coming back and I've not even gotten to the monster between his legs.

"Like what you see?" I jumped, clearly not realising that I've been staring at him.

I shook my head frantically as I blushed so hard.

He pulled me flush against his very naked body and whispered into my ears.

"Because it's all yours." I giggled like a school girl.  I really liked the sound of that.

He started pepering kissed from my ears to my neck, which gave me tingly feelings but i knew I had to stop it; or it will lead to another thing again and we don't really have time for that.

"D....Dante we can't, you need to get dressed."

"Do I have to?" He said with a pout.

I couldn't help but laugh, not used to this playfull side of him.

"Yes you do, I won't know what to say if my grandma and siblings see you here."

"Simple, you just introduce me as your boyfriend." He said as if it was no big deal.

I looked at him in shock. Weren't we going too fast?

"But we've not even been on a date and you've not even asked me to be your girlfriend."  I said in astonishment.

He smiled at me and kissed me. You know the sweet, soft and toe curling kinda kiss.

I could feel all of him pressed against me.

We broke the kiss before he spoke, looking into my eyes and slowly got down on one knee (still very naked).

I looked at with a confused look. The only reason a man gets in that position, is usually to propose and I know that he's not going to propose; it wouldn't make any sense if he did.

"Dante, what are you doing?" I asked him nervously.

"Shh, let me talk cara mia." He said with a mischievous glint in his clear blue eyes.

"Alecia, will you please go on a date with me?"

I don't think I could say no even if I wanted to, not with the look of anticipation he was giving me.

I gave a soft laught before replying.

"And here I thought you were going to propose."

"I'm afraid I didn't come prepared for a proposal; next time?" 

I've never seen him this playfull, but heart did a little flutter with the thought of him proposing.

Isn't it almost every girls dream to have a knight in shinning amor?

I would love for my knight to be Dante Abbatelli.

"I'll accept only if you get dressed." I replied with a big grin.

There was no way I was saying no.

"Done." He said, getting up and quickly dressing up.

After giving me another soft sweet kiss, he whispered the time and day for our date; saying he'll come pick me up and with an ass squeeze, finally left.

I fell back on my bed, squealing in excitement.

I'm definitely looking forward to the journey ahead with Dante.

Hopefully there won't be too many bumps on the way.

Happy holidays everyone.  Thank you all for your support this year.
Hope you all end 2016 in happiness and ready to start a new year.