Can't think of a name...

Okay guys, I think I'm going to ditch this fanfic.

Now before you get mad, let me give you my reasoning.

      - It didn't turn out as I expected at all

            this isn't necessarily bad, I did like the direction I was going for,  but I just feel like I was making things up as I go instead of planning ahead and really understanding what I want this fan fiction to be.

      - I also feel like it isn't original and is maybe even a little over done so I want to try to create something new and as original and mine as I can.

        by not original, I mean that the story is basically New Girl comes to town, falls in love with Friend, they start dating, something happens between them, they make up and boom. I am aware I kind of changed it a bit, but before I had the idea of 'The Dreams', I wanted that Emma girl to basically interfere with their relationship. (If you have read all of the latest chapters, you'll understand what I am talking about).

      - Now, I think that lastly the chapters were a little too short for my taste and not good enough for me to feel 100% confident and happy with.

      So in short, I want to shelve this story, at least for a while, and start something new and more original. I have started writing the next chapter for this story so I might finish it and upload it but I'm not sure.

Secondly, I want to leave this fanfic on my profile for you guys, the readers, and new people to read and maybe somehow get ideas for your own works. 

Anyway, I haven't started brainstorming ideas for the new story I want to write and I want to hear your opinions; Should I maybe finish this story before creating something new? Should I leave the stroy up or remove it? Should I post the chapter I'm currently working on? 

Please let me know what you think in the comments, I would really appreciate it.

PS: Thank you all so much for over 5,000 reads, I am so grateful and thankful for each and every one of you  who actually took the time to read my chapters and support this story. Again, thank you so much.

PPS: I CAN'T FIND MY PHONE RN, AKA WHEN I'M WRITING THIS, AND I'M KINDA FREAKING OUT.

So.. Bye for now