A Student with Secrets

He was degenerated to a stalker. And he was well aware of his very condition but he was also convinced that he was doing what had to be done. Headphones on and fingers practically flying across the keyboard, Ciel Phantomhive sat in front of his high-tech computer.

He was looking for whatever information he could get about Sebastian Michaelis but strangely, he just didn't have any success. The other boy didn't have any accounts on social networks, at least nothing close to his real name. The only thing Ciel had found on the internet was a metal band called "Lucifer's Demons" that appeared when he had typed in something like "Sebastian Dark Black Metal". And the only reason he had done this was because he had figured the asshole liked black and maybe metal or hard rock... but really, as if he had a rock band, he was just all about girls and sports and didn't seem like someone interested in music.

Frustrated Ciel shut his computer down. How was this even possible? No social networks... how were all the girls even able to stay in contact with the asshole??? Ciel sighed. Looked like all of this was going to get more difficult than he had expected... but he was not going to give up!! A Phantomhive never gave up, how would he ever be able to run his dad's company if he gave in that easily.

So what he needed was an idea. There just had to be some way he could get more information about the asshole, Ciel had to know what was his damn plan, otherwise he wouldn't be able to get revenge for the stolen girlfriends.

That was the moment he remembered Rebecca. Rebecca was the best friend of his last girlfriend, meaning the asshole's actual bitch. Rebecca had been different from the other "best friend characters" Ciel had got to know over the years, because she was an intelligent, reasonable girl that Ciel got along well with. She knew for sure more about the asshole, now that her best friend was his girlfriend... maybe Ciel could get some information out of her.

He stood up and looked around the room. Just where the heck had he put his damn cellphone?! Was it even possible to lose one's phone at least twenty times a day? Sometimes Ciel wished he had some kind of butler... a servant who would follow him anywhere, would look after his stuff, carry his bags... wait... that sounded so gay... what was even up with him? Ciel was sure it was all his fault. Damn bastard asshole.

Shaking his head, Ciel finally realised this smartphone had been lying on his bed all the time.

"hey, Rebecca
hope u dont hate me now that sophie and me arent together anymore... just wanted to ask how u were doin?"

"hi ciel :D
really been some time since we texted... i'm fine btw, how're u?
i'm not angry but srsly u cant think i believe u text me without reason...? so what'ya want from me?"

"thx, i'm fine. just really upset bout that sebastian guy... think he's got some plan, seems to me like he's consciously stealing my girlfriends, sophie's the third one... just wanted to ask if you could help me out with some information about him? already searched net but didn't find nothin..."

"so thats what this is bout? u sure ur not just jealous? but well i actually dont like the guy... seems kinda strange. i think theres sth wrong with him... xD
so yes, i'll see what i can find out, mr. stalker, i'll phone you tommorow ^-^"

Well that went better than expected, Ciel was pretty content with himself. Hopefully, he'd have at least something to start with the next day. He yawned satisfied and decided to go to bed early this evening. He had the whole bed for himself after all, now that no girl would be lying next to him...

___________________________________________________

Hey guys ^^

pretty fast this time, wasn't i?
i know, no yaoi action yet but i hope you still find it interesting ^^
i hope you don't mind the short chapter but that way i can update faster :)

btw you might want to write comments on how you like rebecca, depending on what kind of feedback i'll get, i'll give her a more or less important role in the next chapters :)