A Student who's Secret is discovered

The following week had passed very slowly with Ciel pretending as Cissy to not care about the strange things the asshole had claimed. But in his free time Ciel had once again conducted research about the bastard and now, that he knew for sure the other one was hiding something, he had looked more closely and finally found something really surprising: The bastard's secret was actually a part of his identity.
After searching on the internet for "Michaelis", he once again stumbled across a heavy metal band, the group was called "Michaelis' Accusation" but seemed to have nothing in common with Sebastian.
Just out of interest and because Ciel really wanted to find out something useful, he watched a few music videos. He had to admit that the music was still much better than the stuff most people heard, things like... what was is called? Wrong Direction? Whatever, Michaelis' Accusation was pretty nice.
But what really caught Ciel's attention was the singer. He wore thick black eyeliner and blue lipstick, his hair covered his face almost completely but Ciel thought that maybe, just maybe, he looked a bit like Sebastian. He wasn't quite sure, of course, but after comparing pictures of both persons and reading everything he could find about the singer Ciel was almost certain.
But it was still strange. Why would Sebastian pretend to not be famous? It wasn't that bad after all to be known as a freaking rockstar! Clearly, him hiding his identity had something to do with his strange "plan". The guy was up to something, probably something illegal or at least something that should not be brought in contact with the rather famous singer of Michaelis' Accusation.
But keeping his plan a secret was something Ciel could not let Sebastian get through with. He was going to catch him wet, to show the world that the asshole was a bad person! And then he would... he would get him in jail... no! Ciel would imprison him in his house as revenge for his girlfriends and he would make him...
What the heck was he thinking?! Whatever, Ciel thought, lying on his bed staring at the ceiling. Tomorrow was the day Sebastian had talked about. Ciel would just have to watch him this one day. When he drifted off to sleep, a little smile was still lingering on his lips.

The next day Ciel got out of bed early and in a good mood. Oh how would he be happy once Sebastian would have disappeared from his life. Wouldn't he? Of course. He would be the coolest again, would be able to have every girl he wanted. No more rivalry. No more spying. No more plans. And, most of all, no more Sebastian. That was good, wasn't it? Yeah sure! He was an asshole after all!
Ciel had to repeat this statement a few times in his head before he felt like believing it again. How strange... A bit more in thoughts now, Ciel got dressed and left his mansion for school.
Sebastian had told him (her, Cissy) that he would attend school and that he would be home at 4 pm. Ciel had decided to just skip the last two lessons so that he could go home early and prepare for his hunt. Like a blood hound he would follow Sebastian. The thought made Ciel smile. The thought of hunting the evil somehow felt right, as if it was his destination.

___________________________________________________

Hey guys ^^
So the next chapter will be last one, except for maybe some kind of epilogue. I hope you enjoyed this fanfiction so far and that the OOCness of the characters wasn't too annoying... I tried!

Please comment and vote if you liked this chapter :)

NanatsuNoTaizai