A Student who's plan has worked out

Once they'd arrived at Sebastian's place, the older student didn't give Ciel time to think about whether or not he had second thoughts about loving a guy.
When Sebastian quite literally threw Ciel against the closed bedroom door and started kissing him passionately, Ciel realized that the other one probably had experience with guys, and not only a little, compared to Ciel who had thought of himself as 100% straight until this very day. This realization gave the younger student a perfect excuse for giving up control and letting Sebastian take the upper hand.
Feeling the older student's body, even if only through their clothes, made Ciel writhe in pleasure. When Sebastian positioned one of his strong legs between Ciel's, a soft moan escaped his mouth. The younger student wanted more, more naked skin, more action. So he brought his hands to Sebastian's chest and started unbuttoning his black shirt. Quickly he discovered that there were too many buttons and decided to just rip it open, sending said buttons flying through the older student's bedroom.
Surprised by Ciel's eager action Sebastian broke the kiss and leaned against Ciel whispering in his ear "So what are you gonna do next, my cute little beauty?". When Ciel didn't answer right away, the older one chuckled softly against the other's neck making a thousand shudders run down Ciel's spine.
Sebastian ripped off Ciel's light jacket and his t-shirt underneath. Once both of their well-trained chests were freed from clothing, the older student pressed the younger one against the door some more making Ciel catch his breath and moan deeply as he felt Sebastian's abs against his light skin.
Short after, Sebastian gripped Ciel's pants and boxers, ripping them off before the younger one had a chance to react. The older student let his strong hands wander Ciel's body, moving down his soft back and grabbing his ass cheeks.
When Ciel broke the kiss out of astonishment, Sebastian lifted him and put his delicate legs around his own waist, so that Ciel could feel the other's boner against his own erection. Sebstian began to move his hips against Ciel's, kissing him once again. Suddenly he let one of his fingers wander very near Ciel's entrance, circling around it making the other student arch his back and moan loudly. When Sebastian pressed slightly against the other's entrance, Ciel pressed his butt against the finger, making its tip slide into him.
Sebastian took this as the direct invitation it was and moved inside Ciel, shortly after, he began introducing another finger in order to stretch him out.
Loving the strange sensation like nothing so far, Ciel held on to Sebastian's crow-black hair for dear life and threw his head back, letting several cries of pleasure escape his throat. When Sebastian thrust a third finger into Ciel, the younger one bit Sebsastian's collar bone for support, making him moan deeply.
Once Sebastian was sure his "little virgin" was stretched out enough for the next action, he drew his fingers back and asked Ciel in a husky voice: "Are you ready, Mister Phantomhive? Because what comes next will most presumably drive your dirty little brain crazy."
"Sebastian!", Ciel called out almost angry, "Just fucking do it already!"
And so he did. Sebastian fucked Ciel against his bedroom walls like it was the last time he'd have the opportunity to. Then onto the bed, they moved into Sebastian's bedroom and exchanged blowjobs in the bath tub for what felt like hours.
When Ciel finally fell asleep curled up in Sebastian's strong arms, he decided that this would surely not be the first and last time he'd do this. He could get used to things like these happening at least twice a day.

And since Sebastian would be his butler for eternity, nothing spoke against this decision.

___________________________________________________

Oooooooow plot twist!!! Or not, depending on how you interpret the last sentence.

I hope you liked the first ever yaoi scene I wrote.

This is the official end to this story, but if you want me to do another one, just write it in the comments!

I hope you enjoyed this fanfiction, if you want, you can also check out my other stories as well as the ones of a good friend mia_511 (if you speak german).

NanatsuNoTaizai