A Student who is being fooled

Why was he even doing this. The stupid asshole made him sink deeper every damn day... the only good thing about it was that Ciel's anger grew. He so hated the bastard by now, he was sure he'd do anything just to get his revenge, just to make Sebastian be the dumb one once.

Ciel had finally got the information he had hoped for from Rebecca, it was something the girl had mentioned casually but in the end it had been the key Ciel had needed. Now he knew how Sebastian communicated with the girls he'd met and also where he used to meet them. It now made sense that he didn't have facebook or twitter or things like that, he just gave the girls his cell number and communicated via Whatsapp. Even more important was that Sebastian seemed to hang out often in a certain club. The club was pretty famous and was often used by girls to meet and chatter. That way it was not that surprising anymore Sebastian had had a chance to meet Ciel's girlfriends without him around: Ciel wasn't the overly jealous guy. If the girl wanted to meet with friends, she could do that... what a mistake.

What Ciel was doing right now was most likely an even bigger mistake but he was running out of options without being able to use his computer skills. He looked at himself in the mirror disapprovingly. How was he gonna do this? It had been hard enough to get himself to shave his legs in the shower... but that alone didn't make him look like a girl.

"Rebecca!", he called, "I've finished showering but... really are you sure you can do this?"

"You know, I could make Arnold Schwarzenegger look like a girl if I wanted to. It's up to your behaviour and by the way, stop shitting your pants, it was your idea after all."

"Allright sir...", Ciel blushed. "So shall we then begin, Miss Red?"

"Why so formal? It's actually kinda cute when you're so embarrassed...", Rebecca smiled. "First of all we need to think of clothes that hide your actual gender plus make you look beautiful... I think a nice cute skirt would be a good option. Furthermore, we need to think of your non-existing boobs..." Rebecca opened her gigantic wardrobe and glanced skeptical to Ciel every few seconds. "And what should we do about your underwear? You can't leave your boxers on, he would see things like that. Therefore we also shouldn't use artificial breasts... I'm sure Sebastian could tell they were fake."

To his surprise, Rebecca very soon put a bunch of clothes on her bed and signaled Ciel to come over.

"Why do you even have such things?", he asked disapprovingly, holding tight man underwear between two fingers. "Wait, just don't answer that one..."

Shaking his head, Ciel was wondering for the about thousandth time that day why he was doing this. But he had decided and so he would, he would do anything to defeat the asshole.

Soon after, he looked at himself in the mirror genuinely amazed: he was wearing a cute skirt with many details and patterns. The smallest bra Rebecca had found made it look like he was just a girl with very little boobs and the loose, slightly to short long-sleeved shirt hid his abs and also the fact, that he had no girl-like thin waist. Rebecca had even found a way to solve the shoe problem, after all he had bigger feet than any girl and couldn't wear hight heels: She had given him big black boots of hers, creating a cute anime girl look.

"Now I'll just apply some makeup, then you'll look perfect. The only thing you have to think of always, is to behave like a girl. I know you know what girls are like after so many relationships you had but if you let your disguise down for one moment, Sebastian will realize you tricked him, he knows girls just as well as you do after all."

___________________________________________________

hey guys ^-^

you might have realized that i used some things from the original story of black butler. i just thought it would be funny, besides we all know how hot Ciel is as a girl ;)

the next chapter will come soon and the story will get more exciting :)

hope you enjoyed reading this chappy ^^