Freedom... Yeah Right

After I've packed my bags, Prit reluctantly lets me leave, but what can he do about it? I know he's scared silly! I guess the dean's "look" was effective enough! I'm even brave enough to stick my tongue out at him as we go out the gate! Prit scowls in return.
The dean hails a haxi outside of the stadium gates, then we are on our way to M.A.R.C.T.
While on our way, the dean explains that at the campus, everyone has a dorm room, which they don't have to share with others; and the room includes a bathroom of your own!
At the school, the dean leaves me in the charge of Ms. Eriselle, who will be giving the accumulated new students their tour.
"Alright everybody! Let's rooooooooooollll!" Ms. Eriselle rumbles.
She leads us down hallway after hallway, explaining each and every thing.
"... This is the gym here, with monkey bars, a mat, skipping ropes..."
The rest of the tour passes in this fashion; and I am bored out of my mind. Finally, the tour reaches its end.
" Here are your schedules!" Ms. Eriselle chirps. " You may go to the dorm assigned at the top of your page. Your key will be waiting in the night table; and all necessities, such as clothes, toiletries, etc. will provided as well. Now go have some free time before dinner!"the lady says excitedly.
I quickly rush to find room 503. Fifth floor. Ok, up the stairs I go! In the room, I quickly snatch the key from the drawer, then investigate the room, to see what other goodies there are.
The closet is full of amazing designer clothes, shoes, and accessories, all in my size! the bathroom has yummy smelling soaps, shampoos, fluffy towels, scrubs, nail items, plus a cool swivel toothbrush. The toothpaste smells like peaches! Mm... Everything has a bursting variety of colour! Awesomeness!
Then I remember my schedule.

SCHEDULE
8:00-8:30: Getting up and ready
8:30-9:00: Breakfast
9:00-10:00: Quiet Tutor Time
10:00-11:00: Morning Stretches, Run, and Excercise
11:00-12:00: Training
12:00-12:30: Lunch
12:30-1:00: Individual Training Review
1:00-1:30: Quiet Tutor Time
1:30-3:00: Activity Time
3:00-5:00: Strength Fun Activities
5:00-6:30: Free Time
6:30-7:00- Dinner
7:00-7:30: Group Hangout
7:30-10:00: Free Time
10:30: LIGHTS OUT

NOTE: Weekends you are free to do whatever you would like, but if you would like to go off campus, please ask an adult for permission. Also, you may wake up whenever you want, but only Fridays and Saturdays will you be allowed to stay up until 11:00 pm.

Hmmm. Each day it is like this... It doesn't give us much freedom, does it? But that's ok. I'd rather have this than have to fight for my life every single day!!!
" BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!"
I trip on my own feet and end up sprawled across the floor of my room. I rush out to peek out the hallway; and see kids swarming everywhere. I check my digital clock: 6:30pm. I check my schedule: dinner. Ok then. here goes!

I strain my eyes to see above the mass of noisy chattering teens. I cannot spot one single empty space. My hands tremble as I grip my food tray; and I take deep breaths to calm myself.
" It's gonna be alright," I assure myself.
I walk down the rows of tables, hoping to spy an empty chair, then suddenly, I do. The people at the table take no notice of me as I seat myself, but that's ok. At least I'm alive.
During the next few hours, I don't make friends, but I don't make enemies either, so I feel completely content, inside and out.