2 - The Event

HURRICANE

"So here is what happened." I said as I sat down.

I explained to them what happened here 3 days ago.

*3 days ago*

We were in the Pocket Watch.

"Hey, wanna go to the mall later?" Ylona asked.

"Yeah, sure thing hon." I said.

And then we heard an explosion.

Someone screamed, then another person did, then they all did.

"Whats happening?" Ylona asked to one of them.

"He's here."

"Not him. Please not him."

And then a bunch of robots came in. They were cyborgs. They were made by an enemy that will one day destroy the world. The cyborgs had guns attached to their hands.

"Hide!" I said to Ylona.

And we hid under a table and when the cyborgs were about to shoot and kill hundreds of people, someone shouted,

"STOP!" A person said. It was him. My strongest enemy yet.

"I'll take care of this." He added.

"Is that?" Ylona whispered.

I nodded.

"Yeah, its him."

It was him. Still wearing the same colored jacket. He still had the same haircut and facial hair. He was tall. But there was something missing. Or someone. He lost someone, causing him to turn into this monster.

"Earl! I know you're in here! If you won't show up in the next ten seconds, I'm gonna kill every single person in this room. I want to finish this ONCE AND FOR ALL!" He threatened.

"Don't listen to him, Earl!" Ylona said.

"I have to go Ylona. He's serious."

I can hear him counting in the background.

"8!"

"Please, don't go! He'll hurt you."

"5!"

"I'm sorry but I have to or else you and everybody here will die."

"2!"

"Don't!"

"0! Well boys, start-"

"WAIT!" I shouted.

"I'm here! What do you want?!"

"I want to beat you and add you to my collection of all the powerful enemies I have fought. You're strong. I'll admit that. Maybe even the strongest. It would be an honor to beat you, old friend. Grab your sword and lets fight, right here, right now."

"What about them?" I pointed to my people.

"Oh, they can watch. They're going to watch me beat you slowly."

"And your cyborgs?"

"They won't do anything unless I told them too."

"Ok then." I grabbed my key from my pocket. And said a word.

"Hurry up!"

"Ylna."

It then turned into a sword. It was different from the key Blue and Red once gave me. They never gave me the key in this timeline. So I made this one. I tried to make it look like the same sword I had. Mostly black with a little bit of blue and red.

"Lets go!" I said.

"With pleasure!" He grabbed something from his pocket and instantly turned into a sword. It was colored red. All of it.

We ran toward each other to begin the fight. I attacked him but he dodged it. I wasn't so lucky. He tried to hit me but he only managed to make a scratch. We fought for a long time and we both knew that whoever lets down their guard first will lose. And that's exactly what I did. I was so stupid. I dropped my guard because I thought I heard a woman scream.

He kicked me, dropping me to the floor. He stepped on my body and said,

"You've lost your touch, Earl!"

"Shut up!"

"Calm down. I'm not going to kill you, relax. I'm just going to keep you as a trophy."

"Screw.... you!"

I tried to move his foot but he's not budging.

"Stop struggling! You can't fight now anyway! Especially if I cut off your arm!"

"NO!"

He cut off my arm using my sword, grabbed my sword and threw it to a cyborg and it crushed it.

"Aaaaaaaaah!"

"No! Leave him alone!" Ylona shouted as she showed herself.

"No! Ylona, stay out of this!"

"Take me! Leave him! He has suffered enough! Stop it!"

He looked like he was actually considering it.

"No! Leave her alone!" I said.

"Shut up!" He shouted to me.

He looked at Ylona and said,

"I'm think I'm gonna like that idea. He's going to suffer more than he ever would if I hurt him."

"No! No! Please, no!" I begged.

"Hahahaha! Come now Ylona." He said.

"Bring her." He ordered one of the cyborgs.

"No! Ylona!" I shouted. Letting this happen is even worse than the pain that I felt when he sliced off my arm.

She was grabbed by one of the cyborgs.

"I'm sorry! But I have to do this! I won't let anyone hurt you! I love you!!" She shouted before she was gone.

And as the doors closed, the people were silent.

"Noooooooo!!!!!!" I screamed with tears running down my cheek.