5 - He's Familiar

EARL

I was in the helicopter with Hurricane, and Ylona. I don't know what why Hurricane suddenly wanted us to come with him.

We were about to walk out of the Pocket Watch when his phone rang and he talked when someone and said,

"Wait!"

We stopped walking and looked at him.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I want you two to come with me. Change of plans. They're here."

"Who's here?"

"The people who will help you. Now come on!"

"Get the chopper ready." He said to a guard.

"Yes, sir."

We joined Hurricane to the rooftop and got in his helicopter. And now we're here.

"Where are we going?" Ylona asked.

"To the Clock of Death." Hurricane said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You guys are going to meet some people. The people that will help you."

"All right. But when are we going out there to save your Ylona?

"After this. But after you meet them, you're going your seperate ways."

"But I thought they were going to help us?"

"They are. You'll know what I mean."

"We're here sir." The pilot said as he landed.

We came out of the helicopter and went inside the building. It looked exactly like the Pocket Watch and there were people working but like Hurricane said, it seems different. It seemed worse. Like the name suggests, it was like, full of melancholy here.

"Hurricane! Nice of you to drop by." A girl said. She was tall, had short black hair, no older than Hurricane.

"Lesley." Hurricane greeted.

"They're here."

"I know."

"Follow me."

We followed Lesley through rooms and Ylona asked something to her.

"So, why is it named the Clock of Death?"

Lesley gave her a quick grin and Hurricane told her,

"Its a long story Ylona. I'll tell you about it when this is all over."

"Yeah, sure." She said.

We walked into another room and I saw a guy and a woman cuffed up in chairs. The woman was knocked out. The guy wasn't. He looked a little bit older than me. They were both wearing red. Were they from a color coded party? He seemed familiar.

"We're here." Lesley said.

"Are they the ones?" I asked.

"Yeah." Hurricane said.

They were being kept in some sort of a prison cell just like the one that the man wearing the mask had. The guards opened the door and we came in.

"When are you gonna let us out?!" The guy in red said.

"Soon." Lesley said.

"Hey. Nice to meet you." I said.

"Can you let him go?" I added.