F O U R

-Next Day (Sunday)-

I had breakfast with Niall and Harry then we went to Lou and Liam's room to waste a few hours. "Well my plane takes off in an hour and I still have to check in." Said Sophia standing up. "Can I come?" I asked Liam. "Of course." He gave me a warm smile. She hugged everyone and we left to drop he off. At the airport, she hugged me first and I let a tear escape. "Aw Love, you're going to make me cry!" She said and I laughed. "I'll miss you again Soph." I said. "I miss you already Er." She said as she moved to Liam where they both let tears run. "I love you." Said Liam. "I love you too." Said Soph. "Aww relationship goals!" I said and they looked at me laughing.

"Sorry.." I said. "I have to go. Love you both." She said as she walked away. "You guys are such a cute couple. I'm jealous." I admitted and he laughed. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find love. Maybe with Zayn." He said. "Did you forget he's getting married?" I asked and he chuckled. "You know he really does love you. I can tell. We can all tell." He said. "Yeah but not as much as Perrie." I said. "No, actually why do you think she envies you? Because she knows he'd choose you over her." He said. "Well then why is he getting married?" I questioned. "Because he's stupid." He said. "I love you Liam. I hope you know that. You're the big brother I've always wanted. Always having my back and giving me advice no matter what." I said and he hugged me. "I love you cheeks and that meant a lot." He said. We drove to the studio.

The only seat available was next to Perrie, so I had to sit down next to her. Paul walked in and smiled at me. "Good to see you again!" He said. "Good to see you too Paul!" I said. "Okay so this weeks schedule. Meetings tomorrow. Ellen on Tuesday. Photo shoot on Wednesday. Thursday morning fly out to Sydney then that afternoon you guys rehearse. Friday, first show. Saturday, second show." He said. "Okay, so we're recording Act My Age, Spaces, and Stockholm Syndrome. Niall in the booth." He added. I got a call so I answered. "Hey babe!" I said. "Hey bebe." Said the other person. "I miss you Nini." I said. "HI STEPHANIE!" They all screamed. "She says hi." I laughed as I got up and went outside.

Harry's P.O.V.~

"Who's Stephanie?" Asked Perrie. "Cheek's stepsister." Said Zayn. "Why do you all call her 'Cheeks'?" She asked. "Ask Zayn, he gave her that nickname." I said just to shut her up. She turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow. "When we were 15, she hated her cheeks because they were chubby but I personally loved them and I'd always squeeze them. So to tease her, I called her Cheeks once and it just stuck since." He said. "AWWW I always love hearing stories about young Eris." Said Louis. "Young me?" Asked Eris walking in. "Yeah, stories of you two when you were young." Said Lou. "Like that one time I wet your bed and also put ice. You laid down and got mad at me." She said laughing. "I only got mad for like 2 minutes but then laughed it off." Said Zayn.

"Have you ever been so mad at each other that you stopped talking for a long period?" Asked Niall. "No, the longest I've been mad at him was a day. He got me mad for some reason one day, then showed up at my house the next and apologized with bags of Skittles." She said and I looked at Lou. "AWWWWWWWW!" We said in unison. "And you Zayn?" Asked Niall. "I can never stay mad at her. It's crazy." He said. "That's because he loves me." She teased, poking his cheek as she took a seat next to me. "Sadly." Said Zayn. "What's that supposed to mean!?" Said Zayn and Perrie got up and walked out. "Perrie! Come back!" Said Zayn chasing after her. "Was it something I said?" Asked Eris. "Yes. But she deserved to know. You are his best friend. She should know the deals comes with you." Said Liam. "I guess." She sighed. "Liam in the booth." Said Paul.

Eris' P.O.V~

10 minutes passed by and no sign of Zayn. "I have to go pee." I said using an excuse to leave. Once out in the hall, I called him. "What?" He asked. "A-Are you okay?" I asked and he sighed. "I'll live." He finally said. "Are you with her?" I asked. "No." He said. "Where are you?" I asked. "I want to be alone okay. I'm sorry." He said and hung up. I searched for a stairwell until I finally found one and walked all the way up. Now just imagine how tired I am. I opened the door and there he stood. "How'd you find me?" He asked. "I thought roofs were our places?" I asked and he smiled. He took a hit. "Zayn please stop. You're hurting yourself." I said and he looked at me. "It helps relieve stress. It's hard to stop now." He said taking another drag.

"Please Zayn. You can do other things." I said. "Like?" He asked. "Like call me whenever you want a smoke. Or come see me." I said. He looked at the cigarette then me. "Come." He whispered and I gradually walked towards him. As soon as I got close enough, he snaked an arm around my waist pulling me towards him, closing any space between us. He looked at the cigarette one more time and dropped it then kissed me. He kissed me. What I've been craving for all these years. "Zayn." I said pulling back. "Sorry.." He said. "C-can we just go back inside, everyone's wondering where you're at." I said. Walking down he whispered something in my ear. "Please don't let this be weird for us." He said. "It wont." I smiled.