T E N

-Next Day(Tuesday)-

I put on a galaxy shirt with a cat on it, faded black shorts, and galaxy heels. This time, I did my hair and makeup which was simple. I'm going simple today. I walked into the boys dressing room. "Ayyeee." Said Niall. "Ayyeee." I said back. I sat down next to Louis since I have 20 minutes to spare. "If you had a child, what would you name it?" Harry randomly asked. "What?" Asked Niall. "I'm reading questions that we've never answered from fans." He said.

"Hmm if I had a boy, I'd name him Louis." He added. "Aww Hazza!" Said Louis. "A girl...Marie. What about you Niall?" Asked Harry. "Liam because I like that name and Melanie." He said. "You Zayn?" Asked Niall. "I always said I'd name my girl Eris-" He was cut off by the guys. "AWWWWW!!" They said. "Eris or Jazelle. Boy, Levi." He said. "What about you Eris?" He asked me. "Jazelle or Victoria. Levi or Gabriel. Louis?" I asked. "Harry and Annie. Liam?" He asked turning to Liam. "Victoria. Lucas or Gabriel. Perrie?" He asked. "Paris or Penelope. Zayn or Zach." She said.

 I stood up and walked out as my phone rang. I hung up and jumped as I saw Zayn standing there. "So which name will you choose? Eris? Jazelle? Paris? Penelope? Levi? Zayn? Zach?" I teased and laughed. "With her, Eris, Jazelle and Levi are out of the question." He said. "And why is that?" I asked and he looked around. No one in sight. "Because those names were supposed to be for us." He said and I furrowed my eyes. "You're up Queen." He said before kissing my cheek. Us? What did he mean for us? And those questions never left my head.

-Hotel-

It's our last night in Melbourne. "SHOTS!!" I yelled pouring a little bit of vodka in some cups. The boys and Perrie walked in. "Shots for all 7?" I asked and they all nodded. Zayn drank his and kept looking at his phone. "Who ya texting?" I asked snatching it away. "Cheeks give it back." He said. "Oh this must be good." I said running away. "ERIS JAZELLE HENDRICKS! GET BACK HERE OR I'LL THROW YOU INTO THE POOL!" He yelled. "I'LL PULL IN WITH ME!" I teased since he can't swim. I looked down at his phone and realized it turned off so I stopped running.

"Here, it turned off." I said handing it to him and he smirked. "Your middle name is Jazelle?" Asked Louis. "Yep." I said. "AWWW Zayn wants to name his daughter after you!!" He said. "It's not gonna happen." Said Perrie walking in. I walked into my room and locked myself in there. 'Us against the world' my ass. Someone knocked on my door. "You okay?" Asked Zayn. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I asked. "I don't know..can you open the door?" He asked and I walked over and opened the door. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. "Yes, I'm okay Zayn." I said smiling. "No one has done anything to me to not be okay. I'm fine." I said and he poked my cheek which caused me to laugh. "Zayn!!" Yelled Perrie and he rolled his eyes. "She awaits." I said.

-Next Day (Wednesday)-

We're in Adelaide!! The show is this Friday so we get a couple days off. I decided to sleep in. It's currently 2pm and I just finished eating 'breakfast' with Niall. "I wanna go out tonight." I said. "Clubbing?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "Okay, go ask the others." He said. I walked into the living room. "Hey Niall and I are going to the club tonight. Anyone wanna join?" I asked everyone. "Yeah." They said in unison. "There's one down the street. We can go walking." Said Zayn. "We'll leave at 10." Said Liam and I went to go shower.

-9:50PM-

I looked at myself in the mirror. My black tight dress showed my cleavage. Makeup, check. Hair, check. Eyebrows, on fleek. I put on my black heels and walked out. "Stunning as always." Said Liam and I smiled. "You look gorgeous." Said Zayn and I blushed. "How do I look?" Asked Perrie walking in. "Really pretty." Said Zayn. "Thanks babe!" She said. "I just want to drink. LOUIS! HARRY! STOP FUCKING AND LETS GO!" I yelled causing people to laugh. "Gosh Eris! We were right in the middle of making love and you ruined it!" Said Louis. "Sorry." I said. "Lets go!" Said Niall walking out and we all followed. I automatically started dancing with my little leprechaun, once inside. One thing I've been told by many, is that I can shake what my momma gave me, very well.

I walked over to the bar and took a seat as I waited for the bartender. A very attractive guy sat on the stool next to me. He looked at me and smiled causing me to smile back. The bartender walked over to him. "What would you like?" He asked him. "A Greyhound and anything this beautiful girl wants, on me." He said looking at me. "Oh no, I couldn't." I said. "Don't worry, get anything you want." He smiled. "Okay..I'll have a Bay Breeze please." I told the bartender and turned to the guy. "Thank you." I smiled. "No problem. I'm Caleb." He said. "Eris." I said. "Eris? That's a beautiful name. Not something you hear often. Very unique." He said and I blushed.

Liam's P.O.V.~

"Guys, look at Eris." Pointed Harry to her sitting and talking to a guy. She laughed and blushed. "Aww." Said Louis. I turned to Zayn who had his hands in fists. His eyes were darker than usual. Oh. He's jealous. I turned my attention to Eris who had gotten a kiss on the cheek by the guy.

Eris' P.O.V~

I blushed and turned my head to hide it. "Eris." I heard the all too familiar voice. "Oh hi Zayn." I said. "I'll have 2 Greyhounds." He said walking in between the 2 stools. "Zayn, we were kinda talking.." I said. "Oh sorry." He said but never moved. "Do you want to dance?" Asked Caleb now standing next to me. I gulped down my drink and grabbed his hand as he lead me to the dance floor. He pulled me close while dancing.

Zayn's P.O.V~

Fucking bastard. I grabbed the drinks only to set them down on the table. I grabbed Perrie's hand and pulled her to the dance floor. We danced, or I tried, right next to Eris and that guy. He moved his hands higher. Okay, good. He's not planning on grabbing her bum. Perrie kissed me while dancing and I honestly didn't enjoy. "Oww." I heard Eris say. "Did I hurt you? I'm so sor-" "Hey watch it with her!" I growled at him.

"Zayn calm down, he said he was sorry. He doesn't know about the bruise." Said Eris. "Well maybe he should just keep his hands off of you!" I said. "Zayn, stop defending her. She has a mouth, she can do it herself." Said Perrie and I just glared at the guy. "C'mon Caleb." She said starting to walk away. "You're not going anywhere with him." I said grabbing her wrist. "I can do whatever I want! I'm an adult. You have no say in who I can or cant talk to." She said yanking her arm away from me and walking away. "Zayn!" Yelled Perrie as I walked out of the club, going back to the hotel.

Eris' P.O.V~

"I'm sorry about him." I said. "Is he your boyfriend?" Asked Caleb. "No! That blonde girl is his fiancé." I said. "Cheeks, we're all leaving. Want to come with us?" Asked Liam and I looked at my phone. Only midnight. "Um yeah. I'll meet you guys outside." I said. "I's early though." Said Caleb. "I know. I'm sorry. It's just we came together, I'd like to leave together. I'm sorry." I apologized. "It's okay I guess. Hey can I...can I kiss you?" He asked scratching the back of his head and I smiled as I walked closer to him. My lips crashed onto his. It's not the same as when I kiss Zayn. I separated from him. "Bye." He said and I smiled before walking out.

"Did little Eri find a boyfriend?" Asked Harry pinching my cheek. "No." I said. "Who needs a boyfriend when I have Niall." I said walking over to him wrapping my arm around his waist. "His cuddles are amazing. He eats a lot like me. Bffs." I said fist pumping him. We got into the penthouse where Zayn was in the living room, looking down at his phone. We each went our separate ways to change. I couldn't fall asleep so I walked into the living room. "NIALL! COME CUDDLE WITH ME!" I yelled and moments later he came down. I love this kid.