S I X

-Next Day (Tuesday)-

Eris' P.O.V~

Niall and Harry had slept together to let me have the bed to myself. I woke up and had breakfast with a worried Paul. I went back and fully showered then changed into a yellow and black abstract shirt, high thigh length socks and sunglasses. I straightened my hair as the boys got ready in the room. "Harry, can I touch your butt?" I asked as he danced around in just his boxers. "Sure." He laughed as he popped it out and I grabbed it and we both laughed as Niall died of laughter. "Okay, ready." They said and we walked out. Liam was outside waiting for us. "Better?" He asked and I smiled. "Better." I said and he hugged me. "Lets go before he comes out." He said leading me to one of the suv's in which Niall and Harry came on. Louis went with them.

We arrived to the Ellen studio and went backstage. I met Ellen as the boys got camera ready. She walked out to start her show and I stayed on the side. They talked for about 10 minutes. "And I had the privilege to meet Eris Hendricks, one of the boys closest friend. She's the sweetest little flower ever. May Eris come out!" She said and a producer lead me out to the main stage. I took a seat in between Niall and Louis. "Hello Eris." She smiled widely. "Hey Ellen!" I said smiling back. "So I want to ask you a question. I hope you don't mind. Last night you arrived at a restaurant with Zayn and left without Zan. Why?" She asked. "You want the truth?" I asked eyeing Zayn. "Please." She said.

"Zayn and I had gone out to dinner yes. Perrie got upset and showed up, demanding Zayn to leave with her. So that's what he did. Not caring if I had a ride back to the hotel. I did not have money for a taxi and my phone had died so I walked from Santa Monica to LA." I said. "Oh..uh well..um and how do you feel now?" She asked. "I feel like I'm no longer one of his favorite girls. Ever since he got with Perrie, he has no time for silly petty friendship... and I understand. He has Perrie to look after and no longer needs me." I said about to tear up. "I-I... um don't leave, we'll be right back." She said. "And we're off air!" Said a producer and I quickly got up and walked away. I wen into the bathroom and someone knocked on the door. "Come in." I said thinking it would be Liam, Harry, Niall or Louis but I was wrong. "Leave me alone." I said pushing past him but he grabbed my arm. "Eris. We need to talk." He said. "I don't want to talk." I said yanking my arm from his grip and walked away. I bumped into Paul. "Honey don't cry." He said. "I'm going back to the hotel." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded and walked away.

I got to the hotel and just watched movies on my laptop until I got tired of watching films so I video chatted my family who demands answers. "You'll get through it. I know you will." Said Steph. "And how do you know that?" I asked. "Because you're Eris. That's why." She and I giggled. "I have to go, Alice is calling. Bye Cheeks. Love you." She said. "Bye Steph. Love you." I said ending the video chat. Alice is my mummy. The door swung open with loud boys walking in. "Aye! We brought you Chinese take out." Said Louis handing it to me and I smiled until my eyes landed on Zayn. "Zaynie!" Perrie stood at the door and on cue, Zayn began walking to her. "Ew." I heard her say. "Bitch please. Go fix your eyebrows!" I said and she turned around. "Excuse me?" She asked. "Eyebrows not on fleek. Whoever did them..well you need your money back." I said. "At least I'm not fat." She said. "Curves are better than being flat like your boobs and ass." I said staying calm, still laying on the bed.

Liam, Zayn and Niall had wide eyes looking from me to Perrie, as Louis and Harry tried to hold in their laughs. "Are you just going to let her talk to me like that!?" She snapped at Zayn. "Eris-" I cut him off. "Did you not tell her you kissed me yesterday?" I asked flipping through the channels. They all had their jaws dropped to the floor. "Zayn!" Said Perrie. "Its not true-" "So I'm a liar again?" I asked. "No! I-" He began. "Its me or her Zayn!" She stomped her foot and turned around. He followed after her. "Good to know who your true friends are." I said opening the food container. "He what!?" Said Liam. "You heard right." I said grabbing a fork from the bag and so they made me tell them everything.

-Next Morning (Wednesday)-

I changed into a spikey bustier, black shorts and a skull cardigan. "Woah." Said the boys. "Hey no looking there!" I warned then laughed along. "Zayn and Perrie are already driving there." Said Liam. We walked out to the van. We arrived to the photo shoot studio. "Well aren't you sexy." Said Kayla. "Aww thanks Kay." Said Perrie. "Um..I was talking to Eris..but you look gorg." She said and Perrie turned a bright red and I laughed. "Thanks Kayla. You look gorgeous as always." I said hugging her. "I get it from you." She said. "Stop lying to yourself." I said and we both laughed. "We're here for a photo shoot not for catching up." Said Zayn. "Don't be rude Zayn. No way to speak to your best friend like that." She said. "Best friend? The boys aren't doing anything." I said. "Oh......." Said Kay. "Go off into the dressing room." She said as she took me out and we spoke. "So its all true. Dear Lord." She said. "Yup." I said.

"Okay, go change into the second set." Said Kayla. Zayn came out first. "You need to cover up." I heard him say. "And you need to stay out of my business and go take care of your girlfriend who's over there flirting with one of the assistants." I said walking away. I turned around and Zayn was walking towards Perrie who had her hand on some dudes chest. I turned back around. "Eris? Is that you?" Asked Andrew. "Drew!" I said hugging him. "You look..wow." He said and I laughed. "Wanna go grab lunch?" He asked and I looked at my phone. "Yeah why not." I said. "Bye! Eris and I are leaving!" He screamed as he put an arm around me. I laughed but went along with it.

After catching up on lunch, Drew took me to the studio because Paul called me. "Thanks Drew." I said hugging him. "Welcome Eris. Se ya later." He said as I walked inside. "Hey Eris. He's in the conference room." Said Amy. I got in the elevator and walked to the room. "Hey Paul." I said taking a seat. "I know you like to sing. Your voice is amazing and I also know that you don't want it as your career. but we don't have anyone to open for the boys for their shows. Can you open for them? I'll pay you and everything." He begged. "As long as it isn't my career to start singing." I said. "No. You've given me your reasons so I won't let your career go that way. But I'll still pay you." He said. "Okay." I said. "Great! I know you've written a couple songs. C'mon in the booth so we can record you." He said and that's what I spent my day doing.

-Later-

I went back to the hotel. Everyone was in our room. Great. "Where have you been?" Asked Louis. "Paul said he had a surprise and you'd tell us. What is it?" Asked Liam. "Well.." I said taking my shoes off. "You're looking at the person who's opening up for you." I said taking off my cardigan. "No way! Really!?" Asked Niall. "Yep. I'm not making it a career just doing a little favor." I said grabbing sweats. "Can we hear you sing the songs?" Asked Harry. "Do you have any songs?" Asked Niall. "Yes I do, and no you can't. You'll hear on the day of the show." I said going into the bathroom to change. "Paul said to go to sleep. We're leaving early to Sydney." I said coming out of the bathroom. "C'mon Zaynie. I want to sleep." Said Perrie getting up and the puppy followed. "Well then." I said laying down.