N I N E

-Next Day (Monday)-

Guess where we're at!? Melbourne!! We're just hanging at the penthouse until it's time to go to the venue and perform. "We're leaving. We'll be back later." Said Zayn before walking out with Perrie. "Why don't you tell him you like him?" Asked Niall all of a sudden. "What's the point? He's getting married." I said. "The point is, if you tell him, he'll be with you. We all know he likes you too." Said Louis. "Well he has a great way of showing it." I said sarcastically. "Guys leave her alone. Here's another ice pack." Said Liam walking in. "Thanks." I said grabbing it from his hands. "How's that coming?" He asked. "It's not bruised because of all the icing but it still hurts." I said. "So you and Zayn are all over social media. Fans want you to be with him. In fact, let me read you a tweet. 'Zayn and Eris are so cute omg #OTP'." Said Louis and I just rolled my eyes.

I put on a red flannel, cut up jeans and red heels. My hair and makeup was done and I walked into the boys dressing room. "You look badass." Said Harry and I laughed. "How's your side?" Asked Zayn who was sitting next to Perrie, who rolled her eyes. "Still banged up." I said. "C'mon Eris." Said the stage manager. "Kill it Cheeks!" Said Niall and I smiled before walking out.

Zayn's P.O.V~

Eris' phone rang. "Hello?" I answered. "Zayn? Is that you Love?" Asked her mom. "Yes Mrs. Hendricks, its me." I said. "Can you tell Eris to call me once she's off stage please?" She asked. "I sure will." I said. "Okay, well good bye darling. Love you and take care of my baby." She said and I smiled. "I will. Love you too Mrs.H." I said and hung up. "Who's Mrs. Hendricks?" Asked Perrie. "Cheeks mom." I said. "Oh.." She said looking away. Eris came back sweaty and out of breath. "That was great!" Said Louis and she smiled. "Your mom called. She said to call her back." I said as I gave her a hug. "Okay." She said. "Waters in the cabinet." I said pointing. "Telepathy I tell you." She said walking to the cabinet and I laughed. "Come on boys!" Said the stage manager and we walked out.

Eris' P.O.V~

I turned around expecting to be the only one here. But no. Perrie stood there with her arms crossed. "I don't know what you're up to, but leave Zayn alone. He's mine." She said and I laughed. "Zayn is my best friend. No one, and I mean no one can take him away from me." I said. "Bitch you've been warned." She threatened. "Is that a threat? Because you know if you every do anything to me, you wont only be hurting me, you'll be hurting Zayn too. And you know he'll never forgive you." I said and reality struck her. "You can hate me all you want and talk shit. Just know that I have nothing against you. I never did anything to you. But with all the things I've hear, I can guarantee you, I will never make amends with you. I can tolerate you for a while, but friends, we will never be." I said walking out. I stayed backstage the entire time just watching the boys perform on a tv.

-Hotel-

"SOMEONE COME PLAY PING PONG WITH ME!" I yelled. They all rushed in. "I'll play with you." Said Zayn. "Okay, loser runs around the penthouse." I said not finishing my statement. "Okay, doesn't sound bad-" I cut him off. "Naked." I said. "You're on." He said. "Naked.." Repeated Harry and Niall laughed. "Oh this is gonna be fun." Said Liam and I laughed.

AAAANNNNNDDDDDD I fucked up the last one. "Fuck!" I yelled as I realized I lost. "Ooooooooh." Said Louis. "Redo?" I questioned. "Nope." Zayn smirked. I covered my face. "Oh fuck it." I said taking my shirt off. "She's actually doing this. Oh my God." Said Liam. "Phones down or you all die." I threatened as I took my pants off and they dropped their phones. "Is this good enough?" I asked hoping he'd say yes. "You said naked. Off." He said. "I hate you." I said laughing. "Fuck it, I'm doing it with you." Said Zayn stripping his clothes off. And so we ran off. "WOOOOOO!" Yelled the boys and Perrie came out of the room.

"Stop yelling- oh my god Zayn! What are you doing!?" She yelled. "Join us!" He joked. "Who else is doing this!?" She asked and I ran past her. All I heard was the door slam shut. I ran to my room and changed. I walked back out to see the boys sitting down still laughing. Except Zayn. "I still cant believe you did that." Said Liam and I laughed. We watched tv for 20 more minutes until they all went to their bedrooms. All but one. I sat down next to him.

 "I'm sorry." I said and he turned to look at me. "It's not your fault." He said giving me a warm smile. "Now I feel bad." I said. "Don't." He said putting one hand on my knee. He stood up and walked out to the balcony. Oh no you don't. I got up and followed him. I grabbed the cigarette, broke it, and dropped it. "Whatever happened to seeing me?" I asked. He took a deep breath and kissed me yet again. And yet again, it was perfect. A scene out of a movie. I pulled back. "Zayn." I said. "I know. I'm sorry." He said and I sighed. "Can I just hold you?" He asked and I walked into him as he put his arms around me.

He lead me to a long chair where he sat down and sat me on him. I tucked my head under his chin as he held me. We just looked out at the sky. "You still want a smoke?" I asked looking up at him. "No." He said looking down at me smiling. "You make everything better." He said and I smiled. "I still cant believe we did that." He said and I laughed. "Oh my god me neither. It was so awkward letting everything...free." I said and he rolled his head back laughing. I watched him laugh. Everything about him is perfect. His eyes. His hair. His jaw. His lips. His smile. His laugh. Him. "I'm going to bed." I said standing up. "Yeah, me too." He said following me inside. He locked the balcony door. "Good night Cheeks." He said hugging me. "Night." I said hugging back. "Love you." He said. "Love you too." I said and we walked off in our own directions.