T W E L V E

-2 Weeks Later (Tuesday)-

We're in Manila!! It's gorgeous here. These past couple of weeks have been off and on again with Zayn. All because of Perrie. "Perrie lets go out." Said Zayn knocking on their bedroom door. They're in yet another argument because Zayn gave me another piggy back ride. "Perrie don't ignore me." He said. Why cant you just ignore her. I thought. "Perrie open up." He said. "Zayn just stop." I said getting annoyed at the door banging. "Stay out of this." He said. "Fine then. Keep looking stupid. She isn't even here." I said. "She isn't here? Why didn't you tell me!" He barked at me. "You didn't ask." I said. "Stop being a bitch." He said. "Nice to know you think of me that way." I said standing up and walking away. "I didn't mean it-"

"You didn't mean it? Didn't mean it!? Then don't say it! Just fuck off." I said. "What's gotten into you?" He asked. "Me!? You're the one calling me a bitch! I'm tired of being your second choice! Perrie gets mad at you doesn't want to do anything, you turn to me. I'm no ones little back up plan okay. I'm tired of trying to meet guys but your jealousy gets in the way-" "I am not jealous." He said. "Then why cant I talk to a guy without you trying to kill him!?" I questioned. By now, the boys came down and just stood quietly. "Eris, I'm sorry." "Bullshit! I'm tired of your sorry's. Sorry sorry sorry. You keep doing these things to me! Sorry doesn't mean anything coming from your mouth or Perrie's!" I yelled.

"What's your problem?!" He asked yet again. "My problem? My problem!? My problem is that I fucking like you, you idiot! But you're too blind to see that! Do you even love Perrie? I don't even want to know. I'm done with you. I'm leaving." I said already crying as I turned to walk out. "Eris, you don't like me." He said and I walked back in. "You're right. I don't like you. I'm in love with you Zayn, but it doesn't matter now because you have a fiancé and there's nothing I can do about it. There's your fucking answer. You know my song Fall? Yeah, its about you, you asshole." I yelled and locked myself in my room. I bought a plane ticket home and packed.

Zayn's P.O.V~

"She's lying right?" I asked looking at the guys. "Please tell me she's lying." I begged. "Zayn it's all true. And you know you want her as bad as she wants you." Said Liam. "I have a fiancé that I love-" "Do you Zayn? Do you really? Do you really love Perrie as much as you love Eris?" He asked and I finally realized it. Wow I feel like such a loser. I do love her. I have loved her. She's been my queen since we were 16. I cant believe I've been holding it all this time.

-Next Morning (Wednesday)-

"Guys!!" Louis called us to the kitchen. "What?" Asked Harry. "Eris is gone." He said and we each took turns reading the note.

I cant do this anymore.

I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye.

Once I get my shit together, I'll come back on tour.

I left at 4am so it's not possible to stop me.

I love you guys. Please forgive me.

-Eris

I grabbed a jacket and walked out. I tried calling her but it went straight to voicemail. Why am I such a fuck up? I really am an asshole.