F O U R T E E N

-Friday-

We're in Vienna!! We're at our 2 story penthouse. 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a balcony with a pool, a living room with a flat screen tv, and a bar. "We're getting ready in your room." Said El closing my door. We're going out to some popular club tonight. Sophia put on a black dress while Eli went with a simple dress and I put on a tight red dress. I semi curled my hair and did my makeup along with the other 2. "We look hot. Too bad we're taken.." Said El.

We walked out and all eyes were on us. "Well you girls clean up nice." Said Liam walking over to Sophia. Each guy had their arms around their girls while I had one arm around Niall and Harry's waist. "Can we be like the trio tonight?" I asked and they chuckled. "Are you drunk already?" Questioned Harry. "I told you not to take those shots." Said Eli. "You say potato I say tomato." I said. We got to the club and my little leprechaun and I started dancing. The entire time Zayn had his eyes on me. I walked over to go sit down with Zayn, Perrie and Harry. Talk about awkward.

"C'mon group picture!" Sais El and we stood up. Someone put their hand on my waist. I looked down to see Zayn's hand. God... The picture was taken and I quickly walked away. Eli, Sophia and I got in a line and basically grinded together. You know like how best friends do it.

Zayn's P.O.V.~

The way she sways her hips back and forth, side to side, really turns me on. She looks good in that dress. She has all the right curves. "C'mon Zaynie lets dance!" Said Perrie pulling me out of my train of thought. I danced with her but looked at Eris the entire time. She'd catch me staring so I'd look away.

-Next Day (Saturday)-

Eris' P.O.V.~

The entire night was a blur after my 7th shot. I just woke up with a nauseating pain in both my head and stomach. I knew what was coming next so I quickly made my way to the bathroom. After returning all the drinks, I walked out to see someone sitting on the couch but I didn't pay too much attention. "Do we have pain killers?" I asked and he chuckled. "I have some." He said walking over. Shit, it's Zayn. He handed them to me. "Thanks..." I said before turning and swallowing them. My phone rang and I answered. "Hey!" Said Matt. "Hey." I said. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Hangover." I said and he chuckled.

 "Did you at least have fun?" He asked. "Yes I did. So what did you do last night?" I asked. "Oh you know, I stayed home and thought of you while you were out clubbing, forgetting about me." He said and I laughed. "You're making me sound like a horrible person." I said. "Well I don't lie." He said and my jaw dropped but I smiled. "Jerk." I said and he laughed. "You know I'm just playing with you baby." He said and I smiled. "So when are you coming to visit me?" I asked. "Soon." He said. "I have to go. I'll call you later baby." He said. "Bye babe." I said and hung up. I turned around and looked at Zayn... awkward and uncomfortable. Now he's tasting his own medicine. I walked away.

The girls and I decided to go on a little shopping spree. By girls, I mean Soph, El and I. Perrie decided to stay and get ready for her date with Zayn tonight. I'll admit. I am jealous but what am I gonna do? I've already told the boy I love him. He's written songs about me basically implying that he likes me too but he wont stop shit with her so what am I gonna do? Nothing. I'm going to do absolutely nothing. I have a boyfriend that I'm happy with. No I don't see myself being with him for a long time but we have an awesome friendship. Yeah I like him. He's very attractive and well built, but I'm not over Zayn and I don't think I ever will be.

-Next Day (Sunday)-

I put on a silver body suit with heels. My hair was did along with my makeup. I went into the boys dressing room. "You look fierce babe." Said Eleanor and I smiled. "Thanks!" I said. "You can possibly turn me." Said Sophia and I laughed. "I'm performing a new song tonight and I'm nervous." I blurted. "What's it called?" Asked Niall. "Something Bad." I said. "Is that the title or??" Questioned Louis and I laughed. "Yes it is." I said. "I cant wait to hear it." Said Harry. "Well start heading out, I'm on in 3." I said walking oit the door. I smiled at the huge crowd. I tried my best to speak German. "Hallo Wien ! Du bist wunderschön!" I said and they all cheered. "So I'm starting with a brand new song. You are the first to hear it. How exciting!? It's called 'Something Bad' (Miranda Lambert) and I hope you like it!" I said.