E I G H T

-Next Day (Saturday)-

"Thank you Sydney! You've been amazing! and I'll never forget you!" I said before blowing a kiss and walking off the stage. "That was great Cheeks." Said Harry hugging me. "Thanks." I managed to say. "I want food now." I added. "We're going out to a late dinner after the show so don't stuff yourself." Said Liam. "Okay." I said. I began walking to my small dressing room when someone gently grabbed my wrist. I turned around only to see Zayn. "You did amazing." He said. "Thanks.." I said trying to avoid directly looking at him. He let go and gradually walked away. We drove back to the hotel. I went into my room and stumbled across DOZENS of roses. There was a note on the bed.

I'm sorry Eris. I really am.

This thing where you're ignoring me is eating me alive.

I'm sorry we don't get to spend a lot of time anymore.

I'm really sorry Eris.

I don't know how else to apologize so please take these flowers.

I really am sorry.

I love you Eris and I hope you forgive me.

Please?

-Zayn

A tear slipped out of my eye. I walked out. "Where's Zayn?" I asked. "Room." Said Louis and I walked over there. I knocked on the door and Perrie opened it. "What do you want." She said. "Where's Zayn?" I asked. "He's taking a shower." She said. Ugh. I went back to my room and showered as well. I changed into a white crop top, shorts, a pink blazer, heels and a pink flower crown. I let my natural wavy hair down. I walked out into the living room to find no one there. They lag at dressing.

 I heard footsteps and I turned around. "Louis said you were looking for me?" He asked and I hugged him. "I forgive you and they're gorgeous." I said and he put his arms around me and kissed my head. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "It's okay." I said. "It isn't okay. I'm stupid and it'll never happen again." He said. "So how many are there exactly?" I asked. "How many are what?" Asked Perrie walking in along with the boys. "The roses I got her for apologizing..." Zayn trailed off and Perrie raised an eyebrow. "So you guys are cool now? Finally it wont be awkward." Said Niall and I laughed. "Come along little one. Food awaits." I said locking our arms and we skipped out. I drove with Lou, Liam and Niall.

"So it's all good now?" Asked Liam. "Yeah...for now." I said and they chuckled. We got to the restaurant and had a blast. Well except for Perrie. She was quiet and quite frankly no one cared enough to ask if there was something wrong. "So what time do we have to wake up tomorrow?" I asked. "We have to be there by 10:30, we leave at 9 from the hotel which means we wake up at 8:30 and get ready. Get there at 12, meetings for the singers. Then the show that night. Monday fly out to Melbourne, show that night." Said Liam. Ugh this sounds stressful. We drove back to the hotel and got some rest.

-Next Day (Sunday)-

I got up and quickly changed into a grey shirt, black jeans, white converse, and a denim jacket. I grabbed a couple of my bags and walked out to see the rest. We drove to the plane and had regular seats. "Here are your seats." Said Paul handing us our tickets and we walked to our.

Seats: First names are isle seats; Middle names are middle seats; Last names are window seats.

Row 12: Me, Zayn, Liam

Row 13: Perrie, Louis, Harry

Row 14: Paul, Niall

"Why can't I sit with Zayn!?" Asked Perrie. And here we go. "Because you only like isle seats and you had that one." Said Paul. She stood up and came over to me. "Move." She said. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Perrie be mature." Said Zayn and she gave him the 'no you didn't' look. "Can I please have that seat?" She asked and I turned back to see Lou and Harry smirking. "No..sorry." I said. "But-" "Excuse me miss, the plane is about to take off. Please sit down and buckle up." Said an attendant. She stomped her foot and took her seat. She kept kicking mine. "Can you please stop?" I asked. "Nah." She said. "Zayn can we switch seats please?" I asked. "Sure." He said and so we did. I heard Perrie goran.

-In Brisbane-

We drove out to yet another hotel. "I'm exhausted." I said. "Well you cant rest. Meetings on meetings today kid." Said Liam. "I don't wanna walk." I whined and he threw me over his shoulder and walked into the living room. "C'mon boys." He said before walking out and that's how we got to the 11 seater van. Zayn and I sat in the very back row. Lou and Harry sat in the middle one, Liam and Niall sat in the front row, behind the driver and passenger seats. Zayn and I took a picture and both posted it all over social media.

Twitter:

ZaynMalik: My best friend<3

Eris_Hendy: My bffl<3

We arrived to a studio where we held meetings after meetings after meetings. 3 hours of meetings. "Want to go get lunch?" Asked Zayn. "Sure." I said and we got up. "Is walking okay? There's a little café down the street." He said. "Yeah." I said and we walked out. BOOM. Paparazzi. "Ugh." He mumbled and grabbed something from his jacket. He handed me a pair of sunglasses. "Thanks." I said taking them from his hand. Paps kept their distance. "This is the downside to fame." He said. "This sucks so much." I said walking into the café.

We had a nice lunch until we walked outside where we were literally trampled. I felt myself getting farther from Zayn so I grabbed his arm. Someone elbowed me on the ribs and I squealed. "Hey watch it!" Groaned Zayn. "I'm sorry." Said the dude that hurt me. "Then watch what you're doing!" He yelled obviously still pissed. "Just keep walking Zayn." I said and he put an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. We walked back into the conference room.

 "I'm pressing charges!" He said taking his phone out. "No Zayn, I'm fine." I said. "What happened?" Asked Harry. "Some paparazzi bastard elbowed her right in the ribs! That must've hurt!" He said. "It did but I'm better now. I don't even feel the pain." I lied about the last part. Pain is definitely here. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes. Now lets get to the venue and have our show." I said. We drove to the venue.

I changed into a white crop top, a black long skirt with a slit in the front, and black heels. My makeup and hair was done and I walked into the boys dressing room only to see Zayn. "Where's everyone?" I asked. "Running around hiding from security who's looking for them." He said and I laughed. He walked over to me. "Can I?" He asked and I nodded. He crouched down, raised my shirt a bit up, and pulled my skirt down.

 "What are you doing!?" Asked Perrie walking in. "It's not what it looks like." Said Zayn. "Please explain." She said crossing her arms. "I'm checking her bruise! She was elbowed earlier and I want to see how bad it is." He said. "I saw those pictures. Holding her close." She said. "Because they hurt her!" He said now turning to look at my bruise. "Ice it once off stage. It's barely noticeable but if not iced, it'll get huge and purple." He said. "Okay." I said, scared to say anything else. "Good luck Cheeks. Kill it again." He said hugging me. I pushed passed Perrie who was dogging me out. I closed the door and immediately heard them arguing. I walked on stage and did my thing.